The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from qualified Lawyers for the position of Magistrate.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Applicants must be Ghanaians enrolled on the Roll Of Lawyers in Ghana
- Must be Of not less than three (3) years standing at the Bar;
- Must be persons of high moral character and integrity;
- Must be computer literate and able to use Word Processing Software, e.g. Microsoft Word, etc.;
- Qualified candidates may be required to take a written examination, ICTproficiency test and undergo an interview.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Application forms can be obtained from the Finance Department, Administration Block, Accra.
The forms are also downloadable from www.judicial.gov.gh.
- Interested persons should submit a completed application form, a CV with the names and contact details of three (3) referees together with copies of enrolment and qualifying Certificates and all Other relevant Certificates to: The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
Application Closing Date
- Two (2) weeks from date of publication ie 6th December 2022