The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the position of Public Relations Executive
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Apply: Massive Recruitment At Judicial Service Of Ghana
- Massive Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Ongoing Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Massive Nationwide Recruitment At A Public Sector Organization
- Massive Recruitment At Wiawso College Of Education
- Advise Management on media and stakeholder relations management.
- Daily scan all media platforms to identify news on the Judiciary for action where necessary.
- Scan Cause Lists/ device system to ascertain hearing dates of high profile and other newsworthy cases and monitor progress for reporting purposes / pre-empt negative media reportage.
- Coordinate media interest in the Judiciary and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Oversee internal and external communications via written, printed and electronic mechanism in order to disseminate the Judiciary’s message.
- Assist with the management of the Judicial Service website.
- Maintain and update records, library and archives of publicity materials generated by the Judiciary or by external institutions and agencies affecting the Judiciary/Judicial Service.
- Design, implement and facilitate annual Public Relations the Judiciary and Judicial Service.
- Establish Public relations strategies to meet organisational objectives. Through the Line Manager, periodically provide reports.
- A qualified Lawyer on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
- A First Degree plus a Postgraduate Degree in Mass Communication or its equivalent.
- Member of the Institute of Public Relations (Ghana) or its equivalent.
- A minimum of five years relevant post qualification experience.
- Three years should have been served in a managerial position in a reputable organisation.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested applicants should submit applications to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 14th April 2021