Here is the ongoing Jumia Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. Jumia Group is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Merchandiser
- Owning the merchandising of our website, optimizing the placement of our products to deliver on every levels of Jumia’s strategy.
- Executing perfectly the commercial campaigns to ensure an engaging, coherent and addictive value proposition for our customers
- Ensuring the competitiveness of Jumia’s pricing by all means
- Rigorously quality checking the content, pricing, placement, categorization of all products to maximize the conversion rate
- Animating on a daily basis Jumia’s commercial offer and performance by updating and optimizing product placement across dedicated pages
- Managing price manual price changes
- Building smart reports to evaluate the impact of the merchandizing efforts
- Working seamlessly with all departments (Commercial, Marketing, Onsite, Operations…), enabling decision making, problem solving and ensuring laser focus execution.
- Leading massive and complex commercial operations and project management initiatives, coordinating effectively cross functions initiatives.
- Constantly working toward improving and simplifying our tools, process Constantly working toward improving and simplifying our tools, process
Recruitment Of Head of Delivery Experience
- Do qualitative and quantitative research on the training needs of Delivery Associate team
- Develop and improve content material for driver training
- Design and conduct trainings
- Conduct role plays and focused group discussions with Delivery Associates
- To prepare and evaluate the progress of Delivery Associates at an individual level
- Ensuring that all assigned vehicles are properly maintained, which includes routine maintenance and vehicle cleanliness.
- Manage vehicle maintenance expenses to limit cost.
- Control and monitor driver-customer communication in line with customer Journey to ensure good customer experience.
- Implement the Delivery portion of “customer journey” in tandem with Jumia E-commerce – COO
- Contribute to process and planning with a focus on Delivery Associate needs and customer experience
- Monitor competitor’s delivery offerings and ensure Jumia delivery options are competitive and compelling.
- Regular and consistent feedback activities / mechanisms to ascertain the service levels of Delivery Associate agencies and encourage improvements.
- Coach, lead and develop drivers to support the delivery team and improve productivity on gate-to-gate basis.
- Build robust and scalable hiring methodology for Delivery Associates
- Enhance road safety and risk mitigation aspects of the Delivery Associates daily work life
- Managing and sustaining engagement on the Delivery Associate community and foster it to sustain at scale
- Tracking and administration of any incentive programs to create excitement
Recruitment Of Vendor Training Manager
- Design and execute Jumia Ghana’s vendor training Strategy
- Detect the training needs of our vendors and create a curriculum to get them started on our platform and to bring them to the next level
- Create online and offline educational content
- Run online and offline training sessions
- Manage a team of trainers
- Organize Vendor events
Recruitment Of Revenue Analyst
- Monitoring all the country’s profitability path with a strong focus on gross margin
- Controlling voucher budgets
- Controlling inventory
- Minimizing company risk on inventory
- Ensuring a healthy rolling stock
- Assessing the efficiency of all revenue streams
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions