The Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) has officially begun in all centres across the nationwide. All three papers shall be written today, Sunday, June 21, 2020.
All candidates who registered for the March 2020 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) should note that:
- all the three papers shall be written on the same day
• some centres were chosen by candidates during registration have been changed.
- candidates are to wear a face mask before, during and after each paper
• candidates shall follow all COVID-19 protocols including washing of hands, use of sanitizers and observance of social distance.
- the papers are scheduled as follow
3. Essential professional skills.
• The first paper shall start at exactly 8:30 am