KAIST undergraduate scholarship are open now for international students in South Korea. This is an Amazing opportunity to continue your undergraduate studies from the Korea Advanced institute of Science and Technology for the session.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers scholarships in all academic fields for undergraduate students. KAIST scholarship will cover the full tuition fee of the university, monthly living expenses and medical expenses throughout your stay in South Korea.
KAIST university was founded in 1971 and it is located in Daejeon South Korea. Korean institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is the first Public research oriented University. KAIST has served public and international students for many years. It has Served more than 64 thousand graduates till now. The KAIST graduates are serving as Entrepreneurs, Scientist and Researchers in different fields .
Details of KAIST South Korea Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Country:South Korea
- University:Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Course level:Undergraduate degree
- Scholarship Coverage:Fully Funded
- Eligibility:All the International Students
- Deadline:28th May
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship- Benefits
- It will cover all the Expenses of Living, medical and Tuition fee
- The living allowance will be worth 350,000KRW/month
List of Courses Offered under KAIST undergraduate scholarship
College of Bio-engineering and Life Sciences
- Biological sciences
College of Natural Sciences
College of Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Bio and Brain Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular engineering
- Industrial Design
- Material Science and Engineering
- Industrial and System Engineering
- Nuclear and Quantum engineering
Department of Business
- Technology and Business Management
Eligibility Criteria for the KAIST Scholarship
- All the foreign students are encouraged to apply
- The Applicant should have passed high school at the time of applying for KAIST scholarship
- Those who have dual citizenship cannot apply for this scholarship
- While studying in KAIST the candidate should maintain a GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3 in all the semesters.
- The applicant who has Korean nationality should have obtained his high school diploma outside of Korea.
Required Documents for KAIST Scholarship
- Application form of the University
- Recommendation letters
- high school Diploma
- English proficiency test reports (IELTS or TOFEL)
- Financial Recourses Statement
International Applicants of Korean Origin
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality
Deadline of KAIST Scholarship
The Closing date for KAIST Scholarship is 28th May.
Application Procedure : How To Apply
- You need to Access the KAIST scholarship online application form from the official website.
- Fill out the application.
- Pay the application fee and submit the scanned documents.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE