Applications are open for King Abdullah University Scholarship . Let’s Begin your Graduate studies in a Community of Scholars. KAUST Scholarship is an amazing opportunity to study in Saudi Arabia. King Abdullah is providing this Fully Funded Scholarship to International Students. There is No Application Fee Charges. The University ranked 434 in the World.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
150 Scholarships will be awarded to intelligent students who are able to demonstrate their capabilities of this scholarship. The Academic Vision of KAUST is wide across the Different disciplines. Applicants belong to Any region of the world are eligible to apply for this Scholarship. KAUST shall be a beacon for peace, hope, and reconciliation, and shall serve the people of the Kingdom and the world.
King Abdullah was a King of Saudi Arabia, Son of King Abdulaziz, and Brother of King Fahd.He is no more now but KAUST university offers scholarships in the name of King Abdullah free of cost to students. It is the best university in Saudia and offers programs in the English Language. During the Scholarship duration, all your Accommodation, Fee monthly expenses will be given from King Abdullah’s donation.
King Abdullah University Scholarship Details
- Country:Saudi Arabia
- University Name:King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Course Level:Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. Doctorate Degree.
- Financial Coverage:Fully Funded
- Deadline:Open Now
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which support students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation support
- Charges may apply to dependent housing and medical and dental coverage.
- KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
- KAUST does not require the GRE exam for admission.
- You can even apply without IELTS if your previous degree was in the English langauge. You need to provide English Proficiency Certificate.
- Submit an official, complete university Transcript/ Mark sheets/Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended.
- A scan of the official transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application along with the certified English translation.
- Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted
- You must have three letters of recommendation submitted on your behalf.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- To benefit from this scholarship, you must first gain admission into KAUST, Interested persons should visit : KAUST Scholarship Portal
- Then follow the instructions on the page to apply