Here is the currently ongoing Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Jobs In Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Jobs In Ghana 2020 has been declared as follows: Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Related Vacancies Today
- Hospitality / Hotel Jobs at Ashcroft Aura (Entry Level)
- Engineering And Marketing Jobs At Agri-Impact Consult
- Business Management And Finance Jobs at Palladium
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Assistant Financial Controller (Expat)
The overall scope of this role is to be able to perform all duties assigned by the Controller and to be able to carry out the function so the Controller during his/her absence. To safeguard the financial integrity and stability of the hotel and minimize any exposure to potential risks. To assist the Controller in the administration of all financial aspects and ensure all local and corporate policies and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for following and understanding all Kempinski Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for behaving in a professional and harmonious manner and following the Kempinski code of conduct.
- Responsible for understanding and having a working knowledge of all areas in accounting and being able to assist or cover a position if needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that local legislation and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for preparing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations during month-end closing.
- Responsible for ensuring that all journal entries are accurate and have been signed off before posting.
- Responsible for ensuring that all balance sheet accounts are in good order and up to date.
- Responsible for preparing or overseeing the preparation of all tax returns.
- Responsible for ensuring that all fees are calculated accurately and comply with the Management Agreements.
- Responsible for assisting the Controller with forecasting and budgeting.
- Responsible for performing any controller tasks during his absence.
- Responsible for hiring, motivating, counseling, coaching, evaluating, scheduling, etc, of the Accounting staff.
- Responsible for assisting department heads with making relevant and accurate decisions on financial matters.
- Responsible for continuously looking for improvements and ways to enhance efficiencies.
- Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by the controller and assisting in all areas of Finance as needed.
- Responsible for communicating with the controller on any discrepancies or other potential problems.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- College education or equivalent experience. Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years in an accounting management position
- 2+ years as assistant financial controller
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
- Computer literacy adapted to the field of training:
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Experience in respective accounting software is a plus
- Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles, PCI DSS and local regulations
- Experience in reporting, forecasting and budgeting
To fill this position the candidate must identify with the Kempinski core values, in addition they should be especially:
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Business Acumen
- Analytical thinker
- Flexible and reliable
- Tolerant and open minded
- Works well under pressure
- Tolerant and open minded
- Works well under pressure
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Kempinski Hotel Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- You will be required to create a linked in account if you dont have one
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the Kempinski Hotel Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit