Here is the Kwame Nkrumah University of Technology (KNUST) Accommodation , Residential Fees. After the release of the KNUST admission list, The Management of KNUST has released the KNUST Accommodation – Residential Facility User Fees for this academic year.
The cost of residing in any of the traditional halls ranges between the fee ranges between GHC 267.00 and GHC 2,305.00 for local students.
Undergraduates who will want to reside at any of the University of Ghana Enterprise Limited Hostels will have to pay GHC 820.00 per modular.
- KNUST Admission List, Status And How to Print UEW Admission Letter
- KNUST Admission Application Procedures
- KNUST Admission Portal, Application Deadline And Cut Off Points
About The KNUST Accommodation – Residential Fees
KNUST has admitted over 80,000 new students across the country. This includes the Free Senior High School students whose provisional WASSCE results were released recently.
KNUST before the release of its residential facility user fees for 2021/2022 academic year had released its provisional admission list for 2021/2022 academic year and provisional fees for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The institution again had also released the academic calendar for 2020/2021 school year. This includes reopening as well as closing dates of all the various activities to be conducted within the 2021/2022 academic year.
KNUST Accommodation – Residential Fees
Management has approved the following accommodation fees for Fresh and continuing students for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
The KNUST Accommodation – Residential Fees are to be paid in full before the allocation of the bed spaces as allocation of spaces will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
|NUMBER OF PERSONS||CLASS A||CLASS B||CLASS C|
|Four in a room accommodation||1,400.00||1,300.00||1,200.00|
|Three in a room accommodation||1,900.00||1,750.00||1,600.00|
|Two in a room accommodation||2,800.00||2,600.00||2,400.00|
|One in a room accommodation||5,600.00||5,200.00||4,800.00|
|KNUST Residential Fees||GHC|
|KNUST Residential Facility User F||756.00|
|KNUST Hall Dues||68.25|
|KNUST Hall Dev’t Fund||52.50|
|KNUST Fuel for generators||52.50|
|KNUST Hall ICT Fees||73.50|
KNUST Hall of Accommodation, Residence Application Procedure
KNUST Student accommodation is reserved online and operates on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Interested fresh undergraduate students should visit the KNUST accommodation portal: https://halls.knust.edu.gh/
- Login with your Application Number and PIN.
- Then Select the Make a reservation button to view available accommodation.
- Afterwards Read and accept the accommodation instructions.
- Then Select accommodation from the list available.
- Write down the reservation code generated.
- Logout of the system and proceed to pay your accommodation fees at a paypoint
- After payment of residential fees, login to the system to select a room.