Here is the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) GUSS hostels accommodation portal that has been opened for the 2020/2021 academic year.
How To Apply For The KNUST GUSSS Hostels Accommodation Portal
- GUSSS Management wishes to inform all students, parents, Staff and the entire University community that its accommodation link/Portal for the 2020/2021 academic year has been activated for application.
- KNUST Students who wishes to be accommodated at any of the GUSSS Hostels should first visit http://gusss.knust.edu.gh/booking
- Then enter your Username and Password via and follow the instructions.
- Afterwards A window will open with all hostels listed with available room types and space and room type to book the room.
- You don’t choose your room number. You only get to choose the type of room.
- Your Room numbers will be given the day before reopening and through text message on the number used in the registration process.
- Afterwards Save and print out the application / booking form.
- Then Make payment to the bank indicated on the application / booking form.
- After payment, You’ll be given two receipts.
- Submit One to the GUSSS secretariat (at New Brunei) and the other for your keeping.
- You will have to provide it to grant you entry to your room.
About The KNUST GUSSS Hostels Accommodation Portal
- KNUST GUSSS Hostels Accommodation are the sought after hostels at KNUST. Getting a room can be difficult at times. The most sought after GUSSS hostel is Brunei.
- Residents of all the KNUST GUSSS Hostels have constant access to the KNUST Wi Fi and no need to worry about water and electricity bills.
- There are also installed CCTV cameras to beef up security in the KNUST GUSSS Hostels.
- The KNUST GUSSS Hostels are also close to lecture halls.
- KNUST GUSSS Hostels have working lockers and the mattresses are changed from time to time