Here is the KNUST Online Courses Registration Procedures For Fresh and Continuing Students. The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) students Online Course Registration Procedures for the next academic year is out.
The management of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has released the Online Courses Registration process for all newly admitted students offered admission into the KNUST.
- KNUST Admission List, Status And How to Print UEW Admission Letter
- KNUST Admission Application Procedures
- KNUST Admission Portal, Application Deadline And Cut Off Points
KNUST Online Courses Registration Procedures
Google Chrome is recommended for the registration process.
- Begin the KNUST Courses Registration Process by Visiting the KNUST student portal at: https://apps.knust.edu.gh/students/
- Then Enter your USERNAME, PASSWORD and STUDENT ID to login.
- Then read through the instructions and Proceed to Course Registration section.
- Afterwards click on COURSE REGISTRATION to begin your semester course registration.
- Compulsory Courses for the current Semester are automatically selected by the System However Select your Department electives.
- Then Click on the “Register” link by your Elective Courses to add to register your elective courses.
- Your Registered electives would appear in the list on the right-hand side of your screen.
- You can also “Delete All Registered Courses” if you made a a mistake otherwise. Use the “Delete All Registered Courses” button at the upper right-hand of the screen.
- Finally Click the “Save and Print Registration Slip” button to complete the KNUST Courses registration button.
- Then click the “Save and Print Registration Slip” to print your KNUST Courses slip