Here is the KNUST Registration Procedures For Fresh Students. The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) fresh students registration Procedures for the next academic is out.
The management of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has released the registration process for all newly admitted students offered admission into the KNUST.
- KNUST Admission List, Status And How to Print UEW Admission Letter
- KNUST Admission Application Procedures
- KNUST Admission Portal, Application Deadline And Cut Off Points
KNUST Registration Procedures For Fresh And Continuing Students
- You should have paid academic fees in full or appropriately cleared by your College/Faculty Account Officer on the ARMIS software if you paid part-payment.
- You are to pay College/Faculty/Department Dues at College/Faculty Account Offices.
- You are to come along with a form of identity, and receipts of College/Faculty/Department/Association Dues.
- Then present your admission letter
- Continuing students are to present their Student ID cards at any of the registration centers.
- International students are to present original copies of their admission letters.
- Students are to locate any designated biometric registration, verification centers stated on this page.
- Then At a center, your fingerprint data will be scanned into the system.
- Afterwards You are then verified. Your online registration username and password will be sent by text message to your mobile number.
- If your text message delay beyond 15 minutes, then contact the ICT centre at first floor, main library.
- Then Collect your special package Vodafone SIM Card for (freshmen only) at the designated table at the registration point.
- You will use this special SIM as the official means of communication and alerts by the University.
- The KNUST SIM has a monthly package of 2048MB data, 200 mins on-net talk time(calls to Vodafone lines only), 10 mins off-net talk time (calls to other networks) and 50 SMS, 500 mins community user group.
- Then Students should visit the students portal (here) or download the student’s app (AIM App) from the Play Store (here).
- Then use the username and password text message you received on your phone from KNUSTfor activating the app and all other semester registrations, including checking of results.
- You must do the Registration yourself. do not let anybody register courses for you to avoid course registration and security issues.
- Then finalize the online registration process by saving and print the registration
- Then sign your portion on the printed slip and submit the other part to your department examinations officer for endorsement and later collection.
- You will be given a copy of the registration slip as proof of registration for the semester.
- Failure to submit your slip amounts to not registering at all.
KNUST Registration Centers For Fresh And Continuing Students
You can locate KNUST Registration Centers For Fresh And Continuing Students as follows:
- Huawei ICT Centre
- SRC /UITS ICT Centre (Carrera)
- SMS ICT Centre
- CAP computer lab
- CoE computer lab
- FRNR computer lab
- Faculty of Agriculture computer lab
- Faculty of Social Sciences computer lab
- Faculty of Law
- KSB computer lab
- KATH Hostel computer lab