The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) School of Business postgraduate admission form for the 2020/2021 academic year is out. Applications therefore are invited from qualified candidates for admission to the following Master of Science (MSc.) programmes in the KNUST School of Business.
Kindly share this article to inform others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can also join our Telegram forum to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Teacher Discussion Forum <<<
- Apply: MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships 2020 For Undergraduates
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- How To Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
MSc. Corporate Governance and Strategic Leadership WEEKEND in Accra –Adjiriganor
KNUST School of Business, in partnership with the International Finance Corporation (IFC), is offering this programme to deal with all topical issues in corporate governance globally and in the Ghanaian context. The programme will inform and equip students to effectively respond to the many governance challenges that organisations in the private and public sectors face today.
MSc. Air Transportation and Aviation Management WEEKEND in Accra – Adjiriganor WEEKDAY in Kumasi
This programme is positioned to train professionals to take up key responsibilities in transforming Ghana into an aviation hub across the sub-region. The programme focuses on equipping mid-career executives and recent graduates with the desired knowledge and expertise in handling the millions of passengers and thousands of tons of cargo passing through airlines and airports each year.
- One (1) Academic Year
- Applicants must possess an Honours Degree from a recognised University or Institution of Higher Learning.
- Applicants for the MSc. Aviation Management programme must have Business, all Sciences or Engineering background.
Application Procedures How To Apply
- Start by purchasing an eVoucher by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00) at GCB, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG), Ecobank or at the Accounts Office of the School of Graduate Studies, KNUST.
- International Applicants visit >> International Applicants Portal to generate logins and apply online
- International applicants who gain admission will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
- You will receive an eVouchercontaining an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Then roceed to online admissions portal (Here!)and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIESof the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Deadline for the submission of application forms is 30th June, 2020.