Here is the KNUST Vice Chancellors One Needy Student One Laptop Application Form and how to apply for the KNUST Vice Chancellor One Needy Student One Laptops.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About KNUST Vice Chancellors One Needy Student One Laptops
KNUST Calsl for Applications for the SONSOL Project (One Needy Student, One Laptop) For current Academic Year
In line with the Vice-Chancellor’s vision to Support One Needy Student with One Laptop dubbed ‘SONSOL Project’, there has been the need to provide less privileged students with laptops to help them pursue their University Education. Applications are therefore invited from eligible applicants.
KNUST Vice Chancellors One Needy Student One Laptop Application Eligibility
- You must be Brilliant, but needy students
- This is open to only Ghanaian Students, including Students from IDL, Obuasi Campus and from all Colleges
The support is for First to Third (1st to 3rd) Year Undergraduate students only. Final Year students are not eligible
- For Newly Admitted Students, (First Year), you must have a maximum WASSCE aggregate of 18.
- For Continuing students, you must have a Cumulated Weighted Average (CWA) of 55.00 and above
- Students already benefitting from scholarships from Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, GNPC, Tullow, MTN Foundation, Vodafone, EPI, Edu. Fund, GET-Fund, MP Common Fund, District Assembly Support or any other Scholarship or Bursary above GHC 2,000.00 are NOT Eligible to apply.
KNUST Vice Chancellors One Needy Student One Laptop Application Requirements
You are to include the following documents in their applications:
- You are to provide/write Proof of Need Application Letter
- Your Admission Letter
- Your Acceptance Letter
- Your Results Slip showing current CWA. (Signed and Stamped by the Examinations Officer). And WASSCE Certificate (first years only)
- Your Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
- Your Application Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded (Here!)
KNUST Vice Chancellors One Needy Student One Laptop Application Form – Procedures
- To apply for the KNUST Vice Chancellors One Needy Student One Laptop, first download an Application Form here: download (Here!)
- Fill the application form and include the required documents stated above
- Seal the application form and documents in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submit the envelop to the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Your Proof of Need write-up should be typed with in Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- Late Application will not be accepted after the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
KNUST Vice Chancellors One Needy Student One Laptop Application Deadline
- Closing Date for Submission is on or before Wednesday, 10th February, 2021 at 4.30pm.