Here is How to Activate Koforidua Technical University SIP Portal. This is a complete guide on how to activate the Koforidua Technical University SIP portal for the first time.
Management of the Koforidua Technical University (KTU) has officially released the procedures on how to activate the new Student Information Portal (SIP).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Student Discussion Forum <<
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
- GNPC Scholarship Application Closing Date
- GNPC Scholarship Application Form
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship For SHS Graduates
Table of Contents
How to Activate Koforidua Technical University SIP Portal
- First visit the KTU SIP Portal at: https://sip.ktu.edu.gh or https://sip.osis.online
- Then enter your KTU email address which has the format [email protected] and password to login into the KTU SIP.
- If you have forgotten your password, then click on the Forgot Password link and Provide your email address and click on the Reset Password button. Then Check your mail and follow the reset link to reset your password.
- After successful Login the Student Dashboard will be displayed
- You can Click on the 3 lines at the top left corner of the screen To Access the Menu on Mobile Device to perform functions can be performed in SIP.
- Then Click on Registration To Perform Semester Course or Resit Registration.
- Then Click on Academic Plan To know the available courses for registration for a semester,
- Then Click on Academic Results To check published results,
- Then Click on Account Statement To check your account statement
- Finally Click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of the screen To access your profile, Change Password or Logout on a mobile device,
Koforidua Technical University SIP Portal Help Line
- You can contact the Student Accounts Department on 0342293598 from 8:00am to 5:00pm on weekdays For payment support
- You can contact the IT support contact ICT Support Services Department on 0342293596 from 8:00am to 5:00pm on weekdays or email [email protected]