Here is the ongoing Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) Jobs In Ghana and how to apply. Various Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) Jobs In Ghana Jobs In Ghana has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Procurement Supervisor At Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP)
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the procurement department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Any other duties assign by the Finance Manager.
Recruitment Of Business Development Manager At Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP)
- Participate in the development of strategy/business plan for the Business Development Department and monitor its implementation.
- Develop for review and approval policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), work plan and other support systems including monitoring mechanisms in managing the Business Development Department to achieve targeted objectives.
- Monitor the implementation of comprehensive strategy and tactical plan for business development, income generation and awareness-creation.