Here is the official Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Health, Nursing And Medical Sciences Admission Forms for the 2020 / 2021 that has been released. The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Health, Nursing And Medical Sciences Admission Forms for the 2020 / 2021 academic year is out. Applications are therefore officially invited from qualified applicants for admission into the following Health, Nursing And Medical Sciences Programmes at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) for the 2020 / 2021 Academic year:
- Click To Check KNUST Admission 2020 / 2021 Application Procedures
- Click To Check KNUST Admission List, Status And How to Print KNUST Admission Letter 2020
- Click To Check KNUST Fees, Admission Portal, Application Deadline And Cut Off Points
- If you want to be updated when admission list and status is released or for general updates, kindly provide your whatsapp number or email in the comment section. If you have enquiries, let us know as well.
Cost of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Health, Nursing And Medical Sciences Admission Application Forms 2020 / 2021
Cost of scratch cards to be used to fill the KNUST online application forms are stated below;
- Undergraduate Direct/Diploma/ SSSCE/WASSCE applicants = GHS 220.00
- Post Diploma / Post Gradaute / Mature Applicants = GHS 230
- International Applicants = USD 150.00
Where To Buy KNUST Health and Nursing Admission Application Forms ( e vouchers)
KNUST online application VOUCHERS can be obtained at the following banks:
- Republic Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank
- Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG)
- Prudential Bank and Fidelity Bank
KNUST Health And Medical Sciences Undergraduate, Post Diploma, Health, Nursing And Medical Sciences Programmes and Courses
Post Diploma, Sandwich Programmes and Courses
- BSc. General Nursing (Regular)
- BSc. Genral Nursing (Mature Applicants For Top-Up)
- BSc. Midwifery (Regular)
- BSc. Midwifery (Mature Applicants For Top-Up)
- BSc. Midwifery (Sandwich)
- BSc. Nursing (Emergency Option)
- BSc. Physiotherapy And Sports Science
- BSc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc. Medical Imaging
Medicine and Dentistry Programmes And Courses
- BSc. HUMAN BIOLOGY (MEDICINE)
- BSc. BDS (DENTAL SURGERY)
- BSc PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTSHIP
Vetinary Medicine Programmes And Courses
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Programmes And Courses
- Doctor Of Pharmacy (Pharm D) 6-Years
- Doctor Of Pharmacy (Pharm D) Top-Up (Fee-Paying)
- BHM. Herbal Medicine
Public Health Programmes And Courses
- BSc. Disability And Rehabilitation Studies
KNUST Health And Medical Sciences Courses Admission Requirements 2020 / 2021
General Admission Requirements Health And Medical Sciences
- Applicant must have CREDITS in the THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science)
- CREDITS in THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects or its equivalent relevant to the chosen Programme with aggregate 24 or better (WASSCE: A1-C6/SSSCE A-D).
General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) Applicants
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects including English Language and passes in THREE Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
GCE/IGCSE (CAMBRIDGE) ‘A’ & ‘O’LEVELS/Mature Applicants:
- Applicants must have FIVE credits at the GCE/IGCSE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics (or its approved equivalent), plus passes in at least THREE (3) subjects at the Advanced Level/Three Credits in the case of mature applicants. In addition, the applicant must fulfill the appropriate Faculty or Departmental requirements.
Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE):
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects plus THREE (3) Optional Subjects relevant to the Programme of study.
International Baccalaureate Holders
- International Baccalaureate holders should have a minimum of grade 4 at the Higher Level (HL) in Three (3) Subjects relevant to the Programme of choice and minimum of grade 5 in Chemistry for Health and Allied Sciences.
- For Engineering at least, grade 5 at the Higher level (HL) in Mathematics.
- In addition, one must have a minimum of grade 4 in English Language and Mathematics at the Standard Level (SL) and at least grade C in a Science subject at the IGCSE. Applicants from French speaking Countries must provide a minimum of one year English Proficiency Certificate.
Admission Requirements For General Nursing Programme
You must have any of the following qualifications: A Diploma in General Nursing with a good pass and have at least TWO (2) years of working experience post National Service Rotation. You must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council with active PIN/and in good standing. You must have aggregate 24 or better in WASSCE/SSSCE or successfully completed the KNUST ACCESS programme
Admission Requirements For BSc. Midwifery
You must have any of the following qualifications: A Diploma in Midwifery with a good pass and have at least TWO (2) years of working experience post National Service Rotation. You must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council with active PIN/and in good standing. You must have aggregate 24 or better in WASSCE/SSSCE or successfully completed the KNUST ACCESS programme
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Health And Medical Sciences Admission 2020/2021 Detailed Application Procedures: How To Apply
- To begin the KNUST Admission 2020/2021 Application Procedures, You must purchase e-voucher from authorized banks nationwide if you have not purchased yet.
- Then Visit the official KNUST Sandwich Admission Portal : https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/.
- Then click on the “apply online” button
- Afterwards, you will be redirected to the login page
- Then enter your serial number and pin on the evoucher card you purchased. ( keep the card safe for subsequent login)
- Afterwards Click the login button to begin filling the Online KNUST admission application form in stages
- Then Fill the Application form and attach all required documents and passport picture ( must be JPG or JPEG format and not exceed 20KB )
- After filling the Online KNUST admission application form, Click ‘Preview’ or ‘Accept’ button to either preview the details you entered or accept them.
- You can as well Click on the ‘Edit button’ to make changes to your application or Click the ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form to return later to continue the application.
- If you are satisfied with all details you have provided, Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to submit the online application form
- Afterwards, Click the ‘Print’ button to Print your Confirmation Page / filled online application form.
- Dont forget to keep the card safe for subsequent login, Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe as You will require your Reference Number shown on the page to check your admission status and print your admission letter.
- After printing the Confirmation Page / filled online application form, click on the “Log out” button.