Here is the Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Examination Centres & Subjects for this year. As well as the Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Exam Centres and NPA Subjects (Faculty & Department).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
List of Courses Offered at NPA, NPA Courses, Polac Courses.
The management of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil has published the updated list of courses approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for admission into the institution.
The Federal Government of Nigeria upgraded the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil- Kano State, to a degree – awarding institution in the year 2012, and the National Universities Commission (NUC), accordingly, recognized the Academy as the thirty seven (37th) Federal University and the one hundred and twenty fourth (124th) University in Nigeria.
List of Courses Offered at NPA & Subject Combination
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- SOCIAL WORK
NPA Faculty & Department
Faculty Of Management & Social Science
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Economics
- Department of Banking & Finance
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Social Works
- Department of Sociology
Faculty Of Arts
- Department of English Language
- Department of French
- Department of Hausa
- Department of History & International Relations
- Department of Igbo
- Department of Yoruba
Faculty Of Science & Technology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Biology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
NPA Course Requirement For Admission
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 67 Metres(5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX(6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings. All Candidates must also have a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.