The Local Government Service announces job vacancy At the World Meteorological Organization (WMO).
The World Meteorological Organization is announcing the above-mentioned vacancy interested persons to submit applications for the position of Associate Information Officer (P2)
Applicants are to notify the candidatures Unit of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration of their submitted applications, for information purposes only, through the following email address:
[email protected]. The contract is valid for two (2) years.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Support IT budget planning and reporting for IT operation and projects;
- Plan and manage finance and procurement activities of the IT Division;
- Keep track of IT related contracts, facilitate contract renewals, terminations and IT clearances;
- Coordinate with departmental and tenant’s IT representatives, and manage the IT cost sharing or recovery process;
- Support IT governance meetings;
- Organize surveys on, monitor and report on, user satisfaction of IT services;
- Assist in organizing user trainings;
- Ensure relevant IT information is kept up-to-date and made available to users;
- Provide administrative support to IT service leads;
- Carry out other relevant duties as required.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in informatics or business management. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent may be accepted if accompanied by relevant experience.
- At least two years of progressively responsible professional experience in IT management operations, administration or related area.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently build reports. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent soft and people skills. Maturity of judgement, Sense of responsibility and initiative. Ability to plan and produce timelines. Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to foster diversity and team spirit.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both oral and written). Knowledge of other official languages of the Organization would be an advantage.
- The official languages of the Organization are Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the “New Applicants — Click here to begin your on-line application” link below the page
- Then fill the Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
Check the official release on the LGS website: Local Government Job Vacancies Announcement At WMO
- Deadline for submission applications is 22nd August. 2022