Here are currently ongoing Malaria Vaccine Research Center Job Vacancies 2020 and how to apply. Various Malaria Vaccine Research Center recruitment positions have been opened. Applications are invited from qualified applicants for appointment as safety site coordinators at the Malaria Research Centre, Agogo.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Recruitment Of Collections Analyst at Vodafone Ghana
- Recruitment Of Tools Sales and Support Representative at Sandvik
- Recruitment Of Driver, Technicians, Engineers at DRA Global
- Recruitment Of Manager at Protea Hotels
- Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020
- Recruitment Of District Training Coordinator at Sabre Education
- Recruitment Of Human Resources And Operations Officer at JSI Research & Training
- Join a collaborative and inclusive team of academic and research experts to evaluate the pilot implementation of the new malaria vaccine (RTS,S)
- An opportunity for a self-driven nurse to enhance their career, develop strong data management skills, and participate in the sentinel hospital surveillance of the malaria vaccine pilot evaluation in Ghana, and work with national and international experts in malaria research
- Work with the hospital ward staff, and Laboratory staff of eight sentinel hospitals spread across five regions of Ghana (Bono, Ahafo, Central, Volta and Oti)
- Coordination of all the malaria vaccine safety surveillance activities at the sentinel site
- Review the medical history and laboratory reports of patients at the pediatric ward
- Recruitment of patients into the study
- Data collection and entry of study documents.
- Appropriate completion and authentication of study Case Report Forms (CRF’s).
- Appropriate filing of all study documentations.
- Timely response to all data queries with appropriate resolutions.
- Effective coordination with clinical team at the ward during admission, screening and enrollment of study participants.
- Strong cooperation with the study and W.H.O monitoring teams during periodic visits at study site.
- Write progress reports to study leadership and international partners
- Management of clinical study supplies and logistics with appropriate updates and documentations.
- Encourage and monitoring study clinicians to collect CSF sample (lumbar puncture
- Coordination of sample transport from ward to the laboratory for processing and temporary storage.
- Assist in laboratory services, specimen collection, sample labeling and storage at the required temperature as well as laboratory documentations.
Job Qualification And Experience
- Health related degree (Preferably Nursing) with a valid professional license (NMC) acquired between from 2018 to date.
- Additional qualification in Public Health will be advantageous
- Experience in conducting research is desirable
- Writing and reporting skills
- Ability and willingness to work in any of the sentinel hospitals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Remuneration will be according to Malaria Research Centre standards.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications to the following address:
The safety Principal Investigator
- The application should include the following:
- Cover letter
- Detailed Curriculum vitae (including the name and address of two referees)
- Copies of academic certificates
- A valid professional License
- All documents should be merged in 1 file (according to the order above)