Here are the ongoing Marie Stopes Ghana Jobs In Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various Marie Stopes Ghana Job vacancies has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Capacity Building Midwife at Marie Stopes Ghana
- Lead the capacity building team in identifying health facilities in target areas for Service delivery
- Create, nurture and maintain a good working relationship with GHS, opinion leaders, police and local partner organizations for effective collaboration.
- Encourage a commitment to accommodating clients’ special needs such as flexibility on working hours, strict privacy and confidentiality to generate demand for MSIG/GHS services
- Identify appropriate training needs within your team and, in consultation with the Regional Manager, arrange for appropriate trainings and induction of new team members.
- Timely collate and submit incidents reports to the Regional Manager and Director of MDT.
- Monitor monthly team results and in collaboration with the Regional Manager make appropriate recommendations to meet set targets.
- Support GHS providers to build capacity in Clinical services including: IUCD, Implant insertion and removal.
- Professional management of client complaints and/or clinical incidents on site
- Support GHS providers to adhere strictly to all GHS/MSI clinical quality standards to achieve the highest score in all QTA activities
- Ensure formal communications with the various health partners are properly documented
- Develop monthly CBT site schedule and submit same to GHS before visit
- Carry out any other lawful duties assigned by the Regional Manager.
Recruitment Of Channel Lead For Centres at Marie Stopes Ghana
- Spearhead the formulation and implementation of operational strategy that ensures continuous growth while retaining excellent clinical quality standards as well as achieve ever increasing funding to sustain impact across eight (8) centres in Ghana.
- Lead in the expansion of the MSI Ghana Centre network in the concept of increasing access to quality services.
- Keeps abreast of the trends within the donor environment in country and internationally and developed financial sustainability models as a risk management strategy.
- Strengthen the organization’s project management systems/processes and ensure consistent best practice in project life cycle management.
- Provide leadership and guidance and foster a strong sense of team and team cohesion amongst centre team.
- Support finance, HR and supply chain functions by ensuring all team members within the channel comply with policies and procedures, advising these functions on changes that would improve organisational efficiency.
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports; motivate, coach and build the capacity of team members to effectively manage, monitor, and report on projects with support from Regional Managers
- Maintain effective relationships internally with all departmental heads and externally with other SRH partners.
- As one of MSIG’s leaders, role model good leadership behaviours, play a part in supporting the development of the organisation and its leadership culture.
- Any other duties assigned.