Here is the ongoing Marie Stopes International Ghana recruitment and how to apply. Marie Stopes International Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Client Activation Officer
- Lead the effective demand creation of services for MSIG’s Bluestar network, MSIG Centres of Excellence, Outreach teams and Public Sector sites to ensure high volumes of clients are accessing services.
- Plan and implement innovative community interventions with the Community Mobilising Agents (CMAs) consistent with MSIG’s mission.
- Ensure that the MSIG call centre cards and other promotional materials are distributed to encourage clients and potential clients to access MSIG services.
- Support the Youth Focal Person to develop and implement activities focussed on reaching the youth with SRH services.
- implement and supervise systems for generating and monitoring active referrals to the Bluestar network, MSIG Centres, Outreach Sites and PSS
- Retrieve and review all referral coupons for verification and presentation to Regional Manager to authorise CMAs incentive payments
- Keep proper documentation evidence of all referrals made by CMAs for purposes of payment and reporting.
Recruitment Of Monitoring, Evaluation, Research And Learning (MERL) Manager
- Manage and provide leadership to the Monitoring, Evaluation Research and Learning (MERL) team
- Oversee the preparation and management of the work plan and budget for the MERL team and ensuring that the MERL team is compliant with all internal MSG policies (e.g. finance, procurement, human resource management,etc.)
- Provide necessary training,coaching and mentorship for the team.
- Work with project leads and Regional Managers to identify and address M&E training needs of team.
- Proactively identify knowledge gaps within the organisation and design strategic research and/or analysis of secondary data to address them.
- Support MSG to develop a culture of evidence-based decision-making across the
- Undertake and ensure high technical quality research that fulfils both local and MSI ethical
- Work with the Channel Lead, Centres and Centre Managers to put measures in place to increase the service income to cost ratios of the centre network and specific centre
- Maintain an accurate MIS database for management decision making and donor reporting.
- Undertake the publication and presentation of MSG research findings and articles in peer reviewed journals and conferences.
- Strengthen relations with key stakeholders and partners, including Government. R3M and other researchers.
Recruitment Of Centre Midwife
- Assist to oversee the work schedules & Strengths of all clinical team working within the centres.
- Efficiently provide clinical services, including long acting family planning methods
- Ensure proper maintenance of all clinical products and equipment.
- Promote and maintain a welcoming, friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere to all clients in the centre to ensure client satisfaction at all times counsel and assist clients to make informed FP/SRH choices when necessary,
- Ensure that clinical complications at service delivery points are minimised or prof managed when they occur.
- Provide core MSIG Clinical services including: IUCD, Implant insertion, MSP and hiSMHPt
- Support the Centre Manager to monitor monthly centre results and make appr, , recommendations to meet centre set targets.
- Assist with all clinical trainings at the centre level
- counsel and assist clients to make informed family Planning/sexual Reproductive edir, decision
- Keep and manage records of all centre activities, including minutes of centre team aiming,
- Assist the centre Manager to ensure formal communications with the various health part, where
- Support with the entry of all service data into Clic and other MSIG database as required.
- Pro-choice and pro-family planning
Recruitment Of Centre Manager
- The Centre Manager is responsible for the coordinating,supervising,monitoring,and providing high quality clinical services in the centre.
- Oversees the work schedules of all clinical team working within the centre.
- Facilitates the transfer, relief and rotation of centre team members when necessary to ensure that the optimum number of team members per centre is maintained.
- Provides support for Centre team, managing performance within the team.
- Supports Medical Development Team (MDT) to manage members of the Clinical team to build their capacity and strengthen competency and provides technical clinical staff training and professional development.
- Monitors monthly centre results in collaboration with the team and change work plan when necessary.
- Responsible for all logistical requirements needed for the centre and prevents unnece.ary stock outs and wastage in the centre.
- Responsible for reporting,clinical issues including major and minor incidences to appropriate channels and minimize clinical complications.
- Any other duties that may come up.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply