Here is the ongoing Ministry of Education (MoE) recruitment and how to apply. Various Ministry of Education (MoE) recruitment positions has been declared as follows: The Ministry of Education has received a grant from the DFID and intends to apply part of the proceeds to fill the position of Gender, Inclusion and Safeguarding (GIS) Advisor to deliver reforms in three main priority areas. Location: Accra, with occasional field travel
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Government Jobs And Career Opportunities At NBSSI Young Africa Works
- GES Recruitment And Posting
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- Government Launches Job Center To Create Sustainable Employment
- First Lady Launches The ‘Young Africa Works’ Project To Offer Jobs
- How To Apply For Government Loans For Businesses And Individuals
Table of Contents
- Provide Leadership in the review and finalisation of existing draft Gender Policy to address issues of GIS impacting the education sector.
Align the Gender Policy of the MoE with the National Gender Policy, the national level framework spearheaded by the Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection
- Work with MOE/GES to align gender, inclusion and safeguarding issues into programme interventions including Advocacy, Organisational Development, Research Design/facilitate capability strengthening activities for gender leads within the MoE and its agencies
Train and support Staff of the MoE and GES to conduct gender analysis, incorporate findings and design Annual Road Maps to monitor progress.
Work closely with PTD, NIB and RS staff and Reform Owners to develop and implement appropriate messaging plans on GIS Develop annual work plans in collaboration with MoE/GES/NIB staff, and con tribute inputs to all reporting mechanisms.
- Provide leadership in designing appropriate psychosocial training programmes relevant for teachers and children in response to Covid-19 school closures and reopening
- Support District/Regional Girls Education officers to implement school-based gender, inclusion and activities.
Develop a comprehensive publicity and communication strategy, including media engagement on gender issues
regarding education in Ghana.
Job Qualifications And Experiences
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Gender Studies, or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in implementing development activities, re lated to gender integration and inclusion. Experience working on donor programmes and knowledge on donor approaches to gender sensitivity and inclusion.
A minimum 10-15 years working in gen der, youth, and vulnerable populations and effectively integrating gender con siderations into development projects. Experience implementing programs re lated to countering trafficking-in-per sons, prevention of sexual and gender-based violence and child
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs and cover letter to the following email address: Email: [email protected]
- The application should be addressed to:
Ministry of Education,
Closing Date: 28th August