Here is the ongoing Ministry of Finance Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. Ministry of Finance Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Procurement Assistant at Ministry of Finance Ghana
- Assist with review all available project documents to enhance procurement procedures for the management and implementation of the Project;
- Assist in establishing a Procurement Management System for the Project Coordinating Unit and the Implementing Agencies based on the guidelines and procedures for the conduct of procurement under Government regulations for the procurement of goods, works and services under the Ghana Public Procurement Act/World Bank or other funding partners Procurement Guidelines as appropriate;
- Assist in setting up a procurement management tracking system that would monitor the implementation of procurement activities;
- Assist in consultation with the Implementing Agencies, prepare and update the Project’s Annual Procurement Plan, detailing contract packages for goods and services, the estimated cost for each package, the procurement or selection methods and processing times till completion of each procurement activity;
- Assist in monitoring procurement implementation and update the procurement plans prepared at the beginning of the Project, for the procurement of goods, and the procurement of Consultant’s services, annually and whenever it becomes necessary to do so;
Recruitment Of Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist at Ministry of Finance Ghana
- Establish the indicator-based M&E plan and institutional framework, systems, and operations of the GETP and its objectives and strategy including detailed design of data collection, analysis, and reporting plan for each indicator, M&E implementation arrangements, roles and responsibilities, work plan and budget and ensure that the M&E system is aligned to and supports the Management Information System (MIS) of MoF;
- Liaise with primary TIAs and Private Sector stakeholders and other staff to ensure a two-way flow of information on implementation;
- Work with the TIAs and external consultants to define and establish the DLIs protocols and also monitor Results Framework and DLI table which are included in the PAD and published online and approved by the World Bank;
- Ensure that an effective and participatory M&E system and methodology are established consistent with a robust M&E function;
- Supervise the implementation of approved M&E Work plans and, during implementation, if required, update and amend the M&E process following ongoing consultation with stakeholders, partners, and beneficiaries;
Recruitment Of Technical Specialist at Ministry of Finance Ghana
- Work with the relevant IAs and the PCU Team to plan and deliver on the objectives of the Project Component
- Coordinate with partners and stakeholders for effective implementation of the Project.
- Oversee/monitor the implementation of the component activities and provide overall guidance to the implementing agencies in terms of technical implementation of the project activities
- Provide expertise/technical support and strategic advice to the IAs in developing project implementation work plans and budgets
- Coordinate the preparation, monitoring and reporting on the execution of the overall procurement plan of the Component for the procurement of goods, consulting and non-consulting services consistent with procurement guidelines
- Ensure timely and effective management of the Component 1 and implementation of all related activities listed in the Work Plan (WP)
- Collect data, document the results of the Project and support the timely submission of accurate quarterly, annual and end of project activity progress/narrative reports and financial reports pertaining to the relevant IAs.
- Assist in drafting progress reports against agreed performance indicators
- Participate in project coordination and peer review meetings with Project Team
- Assist the IAs in drafting the Technical ToRs relating to the Component for consultancy assignments
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a related vacancy for application instructions