The Ministry of Food and Agriculture (MoFA) has opened admission for candidates for three months intensive training in vegetable production under greenhouse and irrigation technology at akumadan and bawjiase training centres (greenhouse villages)
The Government of Ghana through the Ministry of Food and Agriculture has secured funding for the training of the youth in the use of greenhouses for the production of local and exotic vegetables.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated youth who are highly interested in producing vegetables for both the local and export markets Applications are invited from qualified persons for enrolment into the 13-week training programme beginning from 18th January 2021.
The applicant should:
- Have a minimum of a Diploma in General Agriculture
- Have completed National Service
- Must be “from ages 21 to 35 years
4 Should be physically fit for practical agricultural activity 5. Demonstrate high interest in agricultural production
- Be willing to engage in vegetable production as a source of livelihood 7. Be willing to abide by the code of conduct of the training center
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
- The government will provide free accommodation, feeding, and tuition during the training period
- Trainees may constitute themselves into well-organized groups after training and be assisted in source for loans from financial institutions to undertake their own production
- Trainees can take advantage of the numerous interventions by the government for the youth in agricultural production.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should submit their application, CV and photocopies/scanned copies of certificates (Education and National Service) by email to: [email protected]
- Applications can alternatively be sent by post to the following postal address:
Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box KIA 30408
- Applications should be submitted before: 21st November 2020.
- The Interview dates will be updated for you.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.