A release sighted on social media platforms indicates the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration job vacancy announcement for the African Union Commission (AUC).
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment Positions At AUC
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration wishes to bring to your attention, the attached vacancies notice which has been circulated by the African Union Commission (AUC):
# Job Position Grade Duty Station Deadline A Director of Dispute Settlements Legal Affairs D1 Accra, Ghana 6th January, 2023 B Director of Institute D1 Ibadan, Nigeria 2nd January, 2023 C Head, Diseases Surveillance & Intelligence P5 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 2nd January, 2023 D Principal Officer, Training and Capacity Building P4 Rabat, Morocco 6th January, 2023 E Interpreter (French) P4 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 6th January, 2023 F Principal Recruitment Officer P4 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 4th January, 2023 G Communications & Knowledge Management Expert P3 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 2nd January, 2023 H Food Security Expert P3 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 2nd January, 2023 I Benefit Officer P2 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 6th January, 2023 J Assistant Accountant-Financial Reporting GSA5 Accra, Ghana 6th January, 2023 K Secretary GSA4 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 2nd January, 2023
Application Procedures : How to Apply
- First visit the AU website at: http://careers.au.int
- Then scroll down to the Featured Jobs section of the page
- Then click on a preferred vacancy
- Then read through the requirements and qualifications for the specific vacancy and click the “Apply Now” button on the page to begin the application process
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for the positions on the AU website: http://careers.au.int before the deadline.
- Attached are documents pertaining to the vacancies advertised.
- Applicants are to kindly notify the Candidatures Unit of the outcome of submissions through the following email: [email protected].
About Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment At AUC
- The African Union Commission presents its compliments to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and all Permanent Representatives of the AU Member States in Addis Ababa and has the honor to draw their kind attention on the Executive Council Decision ref: Ext/EX.CL/Dec. I(XX) taken at its 20th Extraordinary Session held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, on 14-15 November. In its paragraph 27, the above Executive Council Decision provides as follows: REQUESTS the Commission to properly advertise and disseminate information on vacant positions and inform Member States of the same, to circulate amongst their citizens. In case of absence of applications from the least and under-represented countries. the Commission is requested to ask Member States of the mentioned category, to propose qualified candidates to compete in the recruitment process and to appoint front this category (least and underrepresented countries)” The Commission forwards therefore to the Member States the vacant positions advertised on the African Union career website http://careers.au.int. The Commission of the African Union avails itself of this opportunity to renew to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and all Permanent Representatives of its highest consideration
This article is for informational purposes only. We do not represent the institution mentioned in this article. We do not provide direct jobs or facilitate your chances of being employed into any institution.