Here is the Ministry of Gender Children and Social Protection (MoGCSP) Recruitment Of Field Enumerators and how to apply.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About The Ministry of Gender Children and Social Protection (MoGCSP) Recruitment
Ministry of Gender Children and Social Protection (MoGCSP) is undertaking data collection in the Ashanti Region. It would require the services of field enumerators to administer questionnaires for the selection of beneficiaries for social protection interventions in Ghana. Field Enumerators will have direct contact with the target group and have a great bearing on the quality of data collected and ultimately on the quality of data output.
Location of Assignment: Greater Kumasi Area and Obuasi
Duration of the assignment: This is a short-term assignment
She/he will be closely supervised Field supervisor. The core task will be to interview potential beneficiaries to gather data in order to assess whether they meet the criteria under consideration.
R1. Conduct data collection using the provided data collection tools.
- Conduct household survey on registered households within the assigned areas.
• Interview the identified participants of the project within the project area to ensure the data and info that have been recorded within registered forms.
• Ensure collected data is accurately recorded.
• Capture data using CAPI technology provided.
• Ensure anonymity of respondents and develop relationship of trust and safe space during data collection exercise with respondents.
• Identify and report any challenges faced that could affect the quality of the data.
• Take responsibility for project equipment that you may be entrusted.
• Report daily issues and challenges to the project officers.
• Any other duties assigned by the Field supervisor.
R2. Reporting and Post-Enumeration
- Synchronize the data to the main server at the end of each day.
• Report to the supervisor before and after day’s work for further direction.
• Ensure verifications for questionnaires are reported to the supervisor.
• Ensure that all questionnaires and equipment are accounted for.
• Turn over all literature and materials used in the data collection to the supervisor.
• Follow confidentiality and security procedures to ensure respondent privacy is protected
Qualification Required & Experience
Education, competencies and skills
- Should possess a minimum of Post-Secondary Certificate
• Attention to detail.
• Computer literacy: ability to navigate android devices.
• Good communication skills and experience in community work.
• Innovative, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Willing to accomplish each day’s work with the supervisor by the end of each day.
• Previous experience as enumerator with NGO or developmental agency
• Previous experience working with the community or experience in household surveys.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Ministry of Gender Children and Social Protection (MoGCSP) Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the “Click To Apply” link
- Then fill the Ministry of Gender Children and Social Protection (MoGCSP) Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
Closing Date: 08 February, 2021