The Ministry of Health has officially been granted financial clearance to pay rotation allowance to five thousand seven hundred and eighty-six (5786) Diploma nurses and midwives from various public health training institution who are undergoing the 12 months mandatory rotation starting which started April 1st, 2020 and have been duly verified by the Nurses and Midwifery council (NMC) of Ghana. The official statement reads as follows:
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Ministry Of Health Financial Clearance For Payment Of Rotation Allowances 2020 /2021
Please refer to the letter no. HRHD/DIR/02/20/094 from the Ministry of Health on the above subject:
- The Ministry of Health is hereby granted financial clearance to pay rotation allowances to five thousand, seven hundred and eighty-six (5,786) Diploma Nurses and Midwives graduates from various Public Health Training Institutions who are due for their twelve months mandatory rotation starting from 1st April 2020 and have been verified by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- The emoluments of the Diploma Nurses and Midwives graduates should be changed against the Compensation of Employees vote of the Ministry of Health in the 2020 Annual Estimates.
- The Ministry of Health is to ensure that the rotational Diploma Nurses and Midwives graduates have their documents processed in time and placed on the Mechanized Payroll early enough to enable the Controller and Accountant-General’s Development effect payment of their salaries.
- The effective date of the appointed Diploma Nurses and Midwives graduates should not be earlier than 1st April 2020.
- By a copy of this letter, the Controller and Accountant-General are requested to effect the payment of their salaries and make appropriate deductions of Social Security and Income Tax to SSNIT and the Domestic Tax Division of Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) respectively.
- Please note that the financial clearance expires at the end of 31st December 2020 and cannot be used thereafter
The Official Release