Management of Ministry of Health has officially released Information On Biometric Registration For Staff For Recruited Staff. The statement reads as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- How to Check Your Ministry of Health Financial Clearance For Recruitment 2020
- How To Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes
- MOH Recruitment Of Nurses & Health Professionals
- Ministry Of Health (MoH) Recruitment Of Nurses
- Apply: Ministry of Health Recruitment of 22,063 Officers
- Ministry Of Health Recruitment Of Nurses And Midwives : Financial Clearance For 18,307
- Apply: Ongoing Ministry Of Health (MoH) Recruitment Of Nurses
Ministry of Health Information On Biometric Registration For Recruitment Of Staff
The attention of the Ministry of Health has been drawn to complaints from the 2019 rotation nurses working in line with their one-year mandatory national service programme, and from nurses being recruited into the government sector through the Ministry’s recruitment portal.
The Ministry of Health understands that some of the biometric registration officers are allegedly demanding Fifty Ghana cedis (GH¢50.00) for the on going process. Again, some of the facility-based Human Resource Officers are also allegedly demanding Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00) before the processes are carried out.
The Ministry of Health directs that those involved in charging the rotation nurses and other cadre of health workers should cease the demand for fees before documents are processed. These demands are fraudulent and illegal.
The Ministry of Health will investigate the allegations and bring culprits to book.