The Ministry Of Health (MOH) has announced commencement of its 2020 recruitment with the recruitment of Medical Officers. Subsequent recruitment is set to follow. The Ministry Of Health (MOH) hereby announces the recruitment of Medical Officers for its 2020 recruitment. Avenuegh.com will alert you as soon as subsequent ones are released.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Kindly share this article to inform others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section
- Ghana Ministry of Health ( MOH ) Online Recruitment Portal 2020
- How to Check Your Ministry of Health Financial Clearance For Recruitment 2020
- Nursing And Midwifery Training College Interview Date, Requirements And Admission List 2020
- How To Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes
- Nursing and Midwifery Licencing Results 2019 Released Check Results Here
- Instant TIN Number Registration At No Cost
- Online Ghana Passport Application Procedures 2019 / 2020 Updated
1. Ministry Of Health (MOH) Nationwide Recruitment Of Medical Officers 2020
The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the Medical Officers who have completed their house job and permanently registered with the Medical and Dental council as at 2nd March 2020 that;
- Recruitment into the service will commence on Wednesday 20th May, 2020 at 12:00 pm
- Qualified Medical Officers are requested to apply on the Ministry of Health online application portal by logging in to https://hr.moh.gov.gh/.
- All interested Applicants are requested to follow the instructions to select the preferred agency under the Ministry.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
On the stated commencement date:
- Visit the Ministry of Health (MOH) online application portal at : https://hr.moh.gov.gh/
- select the preferred agency under the ministry
- Then follow the procedures on the online application portal to apply
- All Applicants are to use their MDC permanent registration PIN without the / character. e.g MDC/RN/4040 will be MDCRN4040 to apply
All applications are to be submitted not later than Wednesday 27th May, 2020 at 6:00pm
Check The 2020 Ministry Of Health (MOH) Recruitment of 2017 / 2018 Private And Public Nurses And Midwives: How To Apply
Check Out All Available Jobs Here >>> All Available Jobs 2020 <<<