A letter circulating on social media platforms sighted by avenuegh.com indicates that the Ministry Of Health has obtained Financial Clearance to recruit 18,307 Nurses And Midwives. The letter reads as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ministry Of Health (MOH) Nationwide Recruitment Application Procedures
- Ghana Ministry of Health ( MOH ) Online Recruitment Portal 2020
- How to Check Your Ministry of Health Financial Clearance For Recruitment 2020
- How To Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes
- Instant TIN Number Registration At No Cost
Ministry Of Health Recruitment Of Nurses And Midwives
Distribution Of 18,307 Nurses And Midwives To Service Delivery Agencies
The Ministry of Finance has granted approval to enable the Ministry Of Health recruit and post Eighteen Thousand Three Hundred and Seven (18,307) nurses and midwives.
Please find attached a table showing the categories of the nurses and midwives and the distribution using the Skills Gap Analysis data collected from the service delivery agencies
The management of the Ghana Health Service and the Christian Health Association of Ghana are requested to submit their regional quota to be populated on the portal to enable the nurses and midwives apply for postings by Monday, 26th October
We count on your usual cooperation.
Categories Of Nurses and Midwives To Be Recruited And The Distribution Schedule