The Ministry of Health (MoH) in a release on its social media handles announces the recruitment of physician assistants who completed and had their permanent registration with the medical and dental council between 2015 to 2019, as well as 2017 referral nurses and midwives (Degree and Diploma)
Recruitment into the service commences on Wednesday 24th June, at 12 pm. Qualified applicants should apply before the deadline on Friday 10th July 2020 at 6 pm.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
The Official Statement
The statement reads as follows:
” The Ministry of Health wishes to inform physician assistants who completed and had their permanent registration with the medical and dental council between 2015 to 2019, as well as 2017 referral nurses and midwives (Degree and Diploma) that:
- recruitment into the service will commence on Wednesday, 24th June, 2020 at 12:00 pm
- qualified nurses and midwives are requested to formally apply on the Ministry of Health online application portal by logging in onto https://hr.moh.gov.gh and follow the instructions to select the preferred agency under the Ministry for posting.
- deadline for submission of application is FRIDAY, 10th July, 2020 at 6:00am. “
How To Apply For The Ongoing MOH Recruitment Of Private And Public Nurses And Midwives – hr.moh.gov.gh
- Start by visiting the Ministry of Health online application portal at: https://hr.moh.gov.gh
- Afterwards, log into the Ministry of Health online recruitment portal with your credentials
- Then follow the stated instructions on the page to fill the online application form and select your preferred agency under the Ministry for posting.
The Official Release
Ongoing Ministry Of Health Recruitment Of Nurses And Midwives Deadline
Deadline for submission of application is FRIDAY, MAY 15, 2020 at 6:00am