In a release signed by the chief director of the Ministry Of Health, Hon. Kwabena Adjei- Mensah dated 23rd October, 2019. The ministry of health hereby announces the recruitment of enrolled nurses, Allied Health Professionals and medical officers starting Tuesday, October 29th, 2019 at 9am and ending Friday, November 1st 2019. The release stated:
The ministry of health wishes to inform the public and public, particularly, the medical officers who completed their housemanship and permanently registered with the medical and dental council by June 2019. Allied Health Professionals (2016/17 supplementary list), and enrolled nurses (may/june 2016 referrals) that :
Date For Commencement Of Application
- Recruitment into the service will commence on Tuesday, October 29th, 2019 at 9am.
Mode Of Application
- Qualified medical officers, allied Health Professionals and enrolled nurses are requested to formally apply on the ministry of health online application portal by logging-in onto https://hr.moh.gov.gh/ to select the prefered agency under the ministry.
Deadline Of Application
- Deadline for submission of application is Friday, November 1st 2019.
Here Is The Official Release
RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL OFFICERS, ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS AND ENROLLED NURSES pic.twitter.com/FKSx6ob3Yk
— Ministry of Health, Ghana (@Health_ghana) October 24, 2019
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ongoing Koforidua Technical University Recruitment 2020: Applicat...
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc :...
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’...
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2019 / 2020 Released ; How...