In an official tweet by Ghana’s Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Health hereby invites applications from suitable and qualified Ghanaian nurses to be recruited to Barbados. Categories of nurses required to apply are Critical Care Nurses, Cardiac Catheterization Nurses, Emergency Room Nurses, Peri-Operative (Operating Theatre) Nurses, Ophthalmic Nurses and Registered General Nurses.
The Offiicial Statement Reads:
The Government of Ghana and the Government of Barbados in June, 2019 reached an agreement on the recruitment of nurses from Ghana to Barbados.
Category Of Nurses Eligible
The category of skilled nurses outlined for this opportunity involve highly motivated and qualified:
- Critical Care Nurses
- Cardiac Catheterization Nurses
- Emergency Room Nurses
- Peri-Operative (Operating Theatre) Nurses
- Ophthalmic Nurses
- Registered General Nurses
Requirements To Apply
In order for the above stated cadres to qualify for a two (2) year contract with the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Barbados, applicants are required to have a minimum of between 3-5 years’ working experience.
Mode Of Application
Against this background, you are kindly requested to notify interested candidates to apply through the Ministry of Health’s recruitment portal, interested and eligible candidates are to apply through the Ministry of Health Recruitmnet Portal Address: hr.moh.gov.gh/international from 5th to 7th November, 2019.
Shortlisted applicants will undergo an interview process. The date for the interview will be communicated to applicants that have successfully qualified for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Required Documents For Interview
Applicants will be required to come along with originals and photocopies of the under listed particulars on the day of the interview:
- Curriculum vitae
- Three (3) copies of nursing qualifications with original certificates
- Proof of Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
- An original Police Report (dated within the last six month)
- Two (2) reference letters dated not less than six (6) months
- Possession of current Basic Life Support Certificate
- One certified passport size photograph.
- One original and one photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Where applicable evidence of change of name
- Nurses with Critical Care experience should possess Advance Life Support Certificate.
Here Is The Official Statement
RECRUITMENT OF NURSES TO BARBADOS pic.twitter.com/ZDJYrF3wmv
— Ministry of Health, Ghana (@Health_ghana) November 5, 2019
Please share to all Qualified nurses that might need this.
All in one passport application guide. Contains every detail about the the various Ghana passport application processes since its inception. Read More
Ongoing Recruitment Into University of Health and Allied Sciences. Read More.
Ongoing Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Application Procedures 2019 / 2020. Read More.
Ministry Of Health Recruitment Of Nurses and Health Professionals. Read More.
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ongoing Koforidua Technical University Recruitment 2020: Applicat...
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc :...
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’...
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2019 / 2020 Released ; How...