The Ministry Of Information officially invites application from qualified and suitable persons for the nationwide recruitment of Right-to-Information (RTI) Officers.
The Government of Ghana, through the Ministry of information will commence the implementation of the Right-to-Information Act from 1st January, 2020. As such applications are invited from qualified Ghanaians for the positions of Right-to-Information (RTI) Officers, Principal Right-to-Information (RTI) Officers and Right-to-Information (RTI) Divisional Officers.
Eligibility And Qualifications Of Right To Information Officers
Eligibility And Qualifications Of RTI OFFICERS
- Interested applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields; Communication Studies, Information Studies, Law.
- Must have Completed the one year’s mandatory national service.
Eligibility And Qualifications Of PRINCIPAL RTI OFFICERS
- Interested applicant must have a minimum of Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields; Communication Studies, Information Studies and Public Administration
- Additional degree in LLB will be an added advantage.
Eligibility And Qualifications Of RTI DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR
- Interested applicant must have a minimum of Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields; Communication Studies, Information Studies and Public Administration.
- A Master’s degree in Law (LLM) would be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to submit the following documents to the undersigned or via e-mail to [email protected];
- Applicantion letter stating the position applied
- Certified copies of relevant certificates of stated academic/professional qualifications.
- Detailed curriculum vitae containing Name, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of three(3) work related/academic referees.
- National Service Certificate
Deadline For Application
Applications and its attached documents are to be submitted not later than Friday, 13th December, 2019.
Note; all applicants will be required to sit and pass the online Civil Service graduate entry examination. Details of this examination will be communicated soon.
About The Ministry Of Information
The Ministry of Information (MOI) is responsible for the dissemination of Government’s development communication. As part of its core mandate, the Ministry ensures that feed-back information in respect of reaction to Government policies and actions, is brought to the attention of Government to help solve problems facing the Ghanaians
The Ministry of Information facilitates free flow of adequate, timely and reliable information and feedback between Government and citizens for socio-economic empowerment and enhanced democratic citizenship.
The Ministry facilitates the formulation of government’s policies on the media. It sees to the development of the mass communication media in Ghana. The Ministry ensures that resources are utilized for the dissemination of information on Government policies and programmes.
The Ghana Armed Forces is recruiting. Read More.
- Ongoing Parliamentary Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020
- Full Details: NABCO To Begin Recruitment Of 100,000 Trainees
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Interview Questions And Answers For...
- GES Recruitment 2019/2020 New Application Procedures
- About 27,000 Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff To Be Recruited In 2...