Here is the ongoing Ministry Of Tourism Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. The Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Massive Nationwide Recruitment At Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFad)
- Ongoing National Inspectorate Board Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Ongoing YES Ghana Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Ongoing India High Commission Of Ghana Recruitment: Application Procedures
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment
Recruitment Of RESEARCH OFFICERS
- Gather relevant data and information on Ghanaian folklore to aid decision making.
- Undertakes research initiative to assist policy decision making.
- Populates, organizes and maintains shared information systems.
- Develops, implements and manages systems and procedures to meet the information needs of the National Folklore Board.
- Responsible for research collation of regional profiles including inventory and documentation.
- Assist in preparation of research budget.
- Assist in research materials for publication of Amameresem (Folklore Magazine) and other publications on folklore.
Recruitment Of ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
- Receive funds and records financial transactions
- Keep books of Accounts and records.
- Record and analyses financial data.
- Maintain cash book.
- Prepare draft bank reconciliation statement.
- Perform any accounting duties as may be directed by the Senior Accountant.
Recruitment Of FOLKLORE OFFICERS
- Be conversant with various aspects of Ghanaian Folklore.
- Collate data for the formulation of policies on Folklore
- Provide inputs for documentation of National Folklore Board.
- Implement programs and activities of the Board.
- Facilitate the participation of the Board in National, Regional and other programs.
- Provide inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Board.
- Provide inputs for the annual work plan and budget for the Board.
Recruitment Of ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATORS
- Gathers information required as a basis for making administrative decisions.
- Handles correspondence.
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of the annual budget.
- Initiate the purchase of office supplies, equipment and works.
- Performs general office duties.
Recruitment Of PROCUREMENT OFFICERS
- Assists in day to day procurement transactions.
- Manages the Stores for the National Folklore.
- Attends workshop and conferences on Procurement Management organized by the Ministry of Finance and National Procurement Authority.
- Responsible for entries of goods and services procured by the National Folklore Board.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the Director.
Recruitment Of MONITORING OFFICERS
- Engages in regular scheduled field monitoring and visits to users as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Report and update data on the market trends of the users (Folklore Materials) and challenges relating to monitoring.
- Analyze monitoring data to identify trends, whether the National Folklore Board targets are being met or not.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the Director.
Recruitment Of PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
- Provide professional support to the National Folklore Board for the development of plans and performance.
- To monitor and register expressions of folklore on behalf of the Republic of Ghana.
- To provide market information for the National Folklore Board to plan its programs.
Provide professional guidance in resolving other issues related to the National Folklore Board activities.
- Plan, develop and implement public relations strategies.
- Involved in photo shoots, case studies, magazines, photographs and multimedia messaging of the National Folklore Board.
- Acts as a representative of the National Folklore by providing responses to people after media coverage, through emails and Board phone calls.
- Conducts research to understand public behavior in relation to National Folklore Board.
- Involved in event planning and organizing public oriented folklore events sponsored by the Board.
- Disseminate information and activities of the National Folklore Board by means of press releases, press briefing, radio and television.
Recruitment Of Director
- To administer, monitor and register expressions of Folklore on behalf of the Republic.
- Maintain a register of expressions of folklore on behalf of the Republic.
- Preserve and monitor the use of expressions of folklore
- Provide members of the public with information and advice on matters relating to Folklore
- Promote activities which will increase public awareness on the activities of the National Folklore Board, and
- Promote activities for the dissemination of expressions of folklore within the Republic and abroad.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions