Do you want a very detailed step by step procedure with detailed images and guidance on how to register for the ntc licensure exams september 2019. In order to pass the ntc licensure exams once and for all, follow the most detailed first hand experience guide created by a former ntc licensure exams candidate who has successfully guided numerous candidates since the inception of the ntc licensure exams completely free of charge. This includes the do’s and dont’s of the registration process, information concerning the centers, past questions and all learning materials that would help you pass once and for all.
- NTC Opens Registration For All Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
- NTC Licensure Exams Past Questions 2018/2019/2020
- Resit Registration For NTC Teacher Licensure Exams 2020
- NTC Certificate Request Procedures
- Detailed NTC Registration Procedures
- Complete Overview Of The NTC Licensure Exams Since Its Inception
- A List Of All NTC Portals 2020 / 2021
- NTC Licensure Exams Resit Results Checking Procedures
- Reasons Why You Cannot Access NTC Exams Results
Kindly Share To All Prospective Teachers, There Is A WhatAapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Telegram Group For The NTC Exams For Receiving and Solving Questions. Here is the Group: >>> NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum<<
Here is an overview of the steps involved
Here is an overview of the steps involved. For complete detail read the article above.
- Go to any GCB bank and purchase an NTC licensure exams voucher
- As of the 2019 year group the price was GHC 220. Upon payment, your name, your index number from the institution you attended ( college or university) and ID card would be requested. A voucher payment receipt would be printed for you. This contains details including your Serial Number and PIN with which you would use to register for the exam. Then proceed to register for the NTC Ghana Teacher Licensure exams.
- Those re-sitting are expected to pay GHC220 for three papers or GHC100 for a paper.
- To start the registration go to exams.gov.gh and click on “Examination Registration” button. or just go to
- Then enter the Serial Number and PIN on the voucher payment receipt given to you at the bank to login.
- After loging in, you would be required to choose exams center.
- After choosing a region, The registration portal opens. On this page you enter your personal details such as Name, Contact, Address, Qualification, school name, program of study, class obtained and upload your profile picture. Then click submit
- After submitting the form, a print out page containing your exam details and a provisional time table would show. Remember to print the page. You would take this to the exam center during the exam.
Registration Procedures As Stated By The NTC
The first page that greets you on the ntc platform states these procedures
Prospective candidates are to apply as follows:
- Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ220.00 to register for the examination
- Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHȻ100.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper
- All candidates must pay to any GCB Bank Ltd Branch nationwide
- Take PIN and Serial Number from GCB Bank Ltd.
- Log onto www.exams.ntc.gov.gh
- Click on Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) link
- Enter your e-voucher Serial No. and Pin
- Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your Passport-size photograph
- Review the information provided and submit
- Print summary of the inputs made.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
You can also join our Telegram forum to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Discussion Forum <<<