Here are the official MMCE Admission Requirements For Bachelor Programmes, Diploma Programmes, Post Graduate Programs, Distance applicants, Undergraduate applicants, Postgraduate applicants and Mature Applicants for the academic year. These requirements are to be met in addition to the other programme-specific requirements.
Also included in this article is the MMCE Cut Off Points for the academic year that has been officially released. The Management of the Mount Mary College of Education (MMCE) has released the admission cut off points for the academic year.
If you want to be updated when admission list and status is released or for general updates, kindly provide your whatsapp number or email in the comment section.
MMCE Admission Requirements And Cut Of Points For Undergraduate And Postgraduate
|Check MMCE Admission Requirements||Admission Year||Check Requirements|
|MMCE Undergraduate Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|MMCE Postgraduate Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|MMCE Distance Education Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|MMCE International Students Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
MMCE Undergraduate, Distance, Sandwich, Mature Admission Requirements
MMCE General Admission Requirements
MMCE WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants:
- Applicant must have CREDITS in the THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science)
- CREDITS in THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects or its equivalent relevant to the chosen Programme with aggregate 24 or better (WASSCE: A1-C6/SSSCE A-D).
MMCE General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) Applicants
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects including English Language and passes in THREE Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
MMCE GCE/IGCSE (CAMBRIDGE) ‘A’ & ‘O’LEVELS/Mature Applicants:
- Applicants must have FIVE credits at the GCE/IGCSE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics (or its approved equivalent), plus passes in at least THREE (3) subjects at the Advanced Level/Three Credits in the case of mature applicants. In addition, the applicant must fulfill the appropriate Faculty or Departmental requirements.
MMCE Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE):
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects plus THREE (3) Optional Subjects relevant to the Programme of study.
MMCE International Baccalaureate Holders
- International Baccalaureate holders should have a minimum of grade 4 at the Higher Level (HL) in Three (3) Subjects relevant to the Programme of choice and minimum of grade 5 in Chemistry for Health and Allied Sciences.
- For Engineering at least, grade 5 at the Higher level (HL) in Mathematics.
- In addition, one must have a minimum of grade 4 in English Language and Mathematics at the Standard Level (SL) and at least grade C in a Science subject at the IGCSE. Applicants from French speaking Countries must provide a minimum of one year English Proficiency Certificate.
MMCE Admission Cut Off Points
MMCE Admission Requirements 2022 2023/2024, MMCE Admission Cut Off Points 2022 2023/2024, MMCE Admission Courses 2022 2023/2024