Here are the official MUC Admission Requirements For Bachelor Programmes, Diploma Programmes, Post Graduate Programs, Distance applicants, Undergraduate applicants, Postgraduate applicants and Mature Applicants for the academic year. These requirements are to be met in addition to the other programme-specific requirements.
Also included in this article is the MUC Cut Off Points for the academic year that has been officially released. The Management of the Mountcrest University College (MUC) has released the admission cut off points for the academic year.
If you want to be updated when admission list and status is released or for general updates, kindly provide your whatsapp number or email in the comment section.
MUC Admission Requirements And Cut Of Points For Undergraduate And Postgraduate
|Check MUC Admission Requirements||Admission Year||Check Requirements|
|MUC Undergraduate Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|MUC Postgraduate Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|MUC Distance Education Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|MUC International Students Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
MUC Undergraduate, Distance, Sandwich, Mature Admission Requirements
MUC General Admission Requirements
MUC WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants:
- Applicant must have CREDITS in the THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science)
- CREDITS in THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects or its equivalent relevant to the chosen Programme with aggregate 24 or better (WASSCE: A1-C6/SSSCE A-D).
MUC General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) Applicants
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects including English Language and passes in THREE Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
MUC GCE/IGCSE (CAMBRIDGE) ‘A’ & ‘O’LEVELS/Mature Applicants:
- Applicants must have FIVE credits at the GCE/IGCSE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics (or its approved equivalent), plus passes in at least THREE (3) subjects at the Advanced Level/Three Credits in the case of mature applicants. In addition, the applicant must fulfill the appropriate Faculty or Departmental requirements.
MUC Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE):
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects plus THREE (3) Optional Subjects relevant to the Programme of study.
MUC International Baccalaureate Holders
- International Baccalaureate holders should have a minimum of grade 4 at the Higher Level (HL) in Three (3) Subjects relevant to the Programme of choice and minimum of grade 5 in Chemistry for Health and Allied Sciences.
- For Engineering at least, grade 5 at the Higher level (HL) in Mathematics.
- In addition, one must have a minimum of grade 4 in English Language and Mathematics at the Standard Level (SL) and at least grade C in a Science subject at the IGCSE. Applicants from French speaking Countries must provide a minimum of one year English Proficiency Certificate.
MUC Admission Cut Off Points
MUC Admission Requirements 2022 2023/2024, MUC Admission Cut Off Points 2022 2023/2024, MUC Admission Courses 2022 2023/2024