Here is the ongoing mPharma Jobs In Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various mPharma Job vacancies for Ghana has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Customer Service Junior Associate at mPharma
- Serving as mPharma’s main point of contact for our VMI and Key Accounts teams by supporting them to resolve all customer issues.
- Support our customer phasing teams to successfully resolve all customer complaints, queries, and enquiries to their satisfaction.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Assist the customer in phasing teams in researching and resolving customers’ issues with detail, grace, and efficiency.
- Knowing the company’s products and providing existing customers with technical and product support.
- Support the creation and implementation of procedures that optimize the customer experience.
- Identifying and finding solutions to potential operational issues such as the delivery of drugs, invoice and delivery note creation, etc..
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Interface with other supply chain departments-Procurement & Distribution to ensure all orders are fully serviced within agreed timelines.
- Attend team meetings and ensure participation in daily operational review meetings.
- Assist with drug mapping for providers
Recruitment Of Pharmacy Technician at mPharma
- Obtains client/patient information by answering telephone calls; verifying and providing information
- Maintains and improves quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Following call center/communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers/patients
- Update job knowledge by studying new products and following Pharmaceutical industry best practice
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Partake in taking prescription orders from consumers/patients and capturing appropriately
- Involved in medication packaging and labeling
- Provision of medication counseling tips to patients
- Provide regular updates on stocks availability for delivery
Recruitment Of Procurement Junior Associate at mPharma
- Organize, manage, and be responsible for documentation related to drug procurement and pricing with providers/ distributors.
- Communicate with distributors – strategizing to find cost-effective deals and distributors while building and maintaining relationships with them.
- Coordinate and communicate with the pharma medical representatives.
- Communicate and work closely with other teams within mPharma including Mutti, Finance, Product & Tech, Quality Rx, and VMI.
- Work to ensure timely receipt and completion of purchase requests from providers.
- Track inventory levels at providers to minimize stock-outs
- Provide timely and accurate reports to key stakeholders
- Responsible for drug mapping for providers in their region
- Build relationships with regional suppliers in their zone
- Provide the necessary support to the procurement team when the need arises.
Recruitment Of Country Head at mPharma
The Country Head of Mutti’s specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage the P&L for Mutti in the country.
- Develop partnerships that grow the number of patients using the Mutti Delivery Pharmacy.
- Manage the Mutti Delivery Pharmacy Staff.
- Manage a team of Physician Engagement Associates to build partnerships with doctors in the oncology and cardiovascular therapeutic areas. These partnerships will target hospitals that do not stock specialty medicines for these conditions in their facilities.
- Work with the marketing department to drive activation campaigns with the goal to increase the Mutti subscriber base.
- Develop and manage the rewards program for Mutti members.
- Work with the Analytics team to develop data insights to track the commercial effectiveness of all Mutti rewards.
- Constantly measure and monitor the CAC and LTV of Mutti patients and making sure they are in line with global industry standards.
- Develop primary care initiatives for the QRx pharmacies and PPMV outlets targeted at building a complete primary care ecosystem for Mutti members at the facility level.
- Lead a rapid diagnostics initiative pilot as well as scale-up for roll out in all partner pharmacies/PPMVs.
- Build partnerships with pharmaceutical companies to manage their market access and patient support programs.
- Manage the PSP, Primary care, Physician engagement, and Delivery pharmacy team leads.