Here is the MTN Bright Scholarship and how to apply for the current year. The MTN Ghana Foundation is inviting students to apply for its Bright Scholarships for Ghanaian students.
Are you a First year or a Continuing student pursuing first-degree education in any of the public tertiary institutions in Ghana requiring financial assistance, then apply by following the procedures below.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
About MTN Bright Scholarship
- The MTN Foundation has launched a scholarship scheme to support brilliant and needy Ghanaians to complete their tertiary education.
- Scholarship awards would be given over the period and beneficiaries will be selected from all 16 regions of Ghana. This scholarship will cover the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
MTN Bright Scholarship Scope
- The Scholarship is awarded to Year one Undergraduate Students and continuing students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana.
MTN Bright Scholarship Requirements
- You must be a citizen of Ghana
- Must be hard-working with excellent academic results but needy
- You must not already be on any form of educational scholarship
- Continuing students and first-year students in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana who meet all criteria can apply.
- You must provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- You must attach WASSCE results, admission letters and written Testimonials from your Senior High School. Please note that thorough checks will be made on all documents submitted.
- Your application must be submitted together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering. Women and Persons with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
MTN Bright Scholarship Eligibility
- Only Ghanaians can apply for the MTN Bright Scholarship . Ghanaians from any of the 16 Regions of Ghana to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- These 16 regions in Ghana include Accra, Takoradi, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Wa, Ho, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga.
MTN Bright Scholarship For Undergraduates – First Year’s
- You must have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
- Three of the aforementioned six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
- For the purposes of the Scholarship, a credit pass in: i. WASSCE means A1 – C6, ii. SSSCE means A – D
MTN Bright Scholarship For Continuing Students
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- You must be involved in extra curricula activities.
- You must be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issue and/or must not be serving a bond to be of good behaviour.
MTN Bright Scholarship – Worth of Scholarship
- The MTN Bright Scholarship covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
How to Apply for MTN Bright Scholarship
- First visit the MTN Scholarship Portal Login: scholarships.mtn.com.gh or Download The MTN Bright Scholarship Application Form here.
- Then visit selected MTN Service Centers or any of our regional offices; Tamale Branch, Wa Branch, Bolgatanga Branch, Kumasi (Nhyaeso branch), Takoradi Main-Beach Road, Ho Main Branch, MTN House, Accra, Cape Coast Branch, Sunyani Main Branch, Koforidua Main Branch to pick up and submit forms.
MTN Bright Scholarship Portal Application Guide
Your application must include the following:
- A one-page letter of motivation or reason indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education. This should touch on what your educational and professional goals are.
- WASSCE results, admission letter and written testimonials from your Senior High School.
- Evidence of Ghanaian citizenship.
MTN Bright Scholarship Helpline
- For further clarification or assistance, please send an email to [email protected] or call 0244300000.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever would an applicant be required to pay any money for the processing of their applications. Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void. Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn or refunded by the applicant.
MTN Bright Scholarship List : Shortlist Of Selected Beneficiaries
- MTN Bright Scholarship Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- Successful candidates would be contacted directly and their names published in the newspapers after the screening.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering. WOMEN and PERSONS with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
MTN Bright Scholarship Application Deadline is 4th July
MTN Bright Scholarship 2022/2023, MTN Ghana Bright Scholarship 2022/2023, MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023, MTN Bright Scholarship Application Form 2022/2023, MTN Scholarship Portal Login 2022/2023, MTN Scholarship Application Form 2022/2023