Here is the ongoing MTN Ghana recruitment and how to apply. MTN Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Analyst, Enterprise Business Planning
- Prepare financial feasibility on all new Products and Services (Innovations and Re-innovations), Sponsorships and promotions, and potential partnerships / acquisitions
- Perform Profit & Loss analysis for Enterprise Business decision making
- Prepare pre and post evaluation on all Enterprise Business products & services, projects (partnerships, converged services etc.).
- Provide input on commercial analysis and/or Business Case for Opex module, IRU and major service delivery projects
- Check and confirm performance to ensure the payment of appropriate commissions.
- Work closely with Manager, Quality Control & Operations to ensure adherence to all financial Service Level Agreements with clients.
- Provide input for preparation of Annual Business Plans
- Track, analyse, review and reconcile Enterprise Business budget – OPEX Management for line manager approval.
- Conduct periodic (monthly) analysis of Product and Service performance (Product Management) to support decision making
- Review ICT tariffs to ensure divisional objectives are achieved
- Provide input for tariffs review of all other Enterprise products & Services including New New products
- Collaborate with Marketing to manage Post Paid tariffs and ensure tariff change forms are filled to effect changes in tariffs.
- Provide input on ICT tariffs into the update and review of the company’s tariff book
- Identify financial risks related to the Enterprise Business Division and advise line manager accordingly.
- Gather finance-related industry intelligence to aid in business decisions
- Produce monthly reports
Recruitment Of Analyst, Revenue Assurance
- Responsible for the review of inherent potential risks within the xtra time/byte/Money space
- Design and Implement primary and secondary controls within the xtra time/Byte/money space to prevent and detect leakage
- Responsible for primary controls monitoring
- Responsible for Secondary control performance and exception remediation
- Daily data quality monitoring on RAFM platform
- Revenue reporting and usage trend analysis
- Conduct pre and post xtra time/byte/money product and services implementation test
- Review changes to the xtra time/byte/money system and user logs
- Perform borrowing and repayment analysis
- Perform bad debt aging analysis
Recruitment Of Management Contractor, Capital Projects
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit each project’s budget requirements and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel including vendors and divisional staff.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Supervise the preparation and delivery of different project documents in accordance with Capital Project Management Framework, e.g. Project Briefs, Scope Statements, Project Plan of Execution, Progress Reports, and other documentation and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Conduct project post analysis and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Provide high level leadership, direction and team spirit to subordinates.
- The ability to guide investment plan and capital expenditure in line with strategic plan.
- Plan and identify areas of Skill enhancement for all project team members and stakeholders.
- Support Divisional Annual budget preparation and control Capital and Operating Expenditure budgets