Here is the ongoing MTN Ghana recruitment and how to apply. MTN Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Manager, MFS Products & Services (Marketplace)
- Manage and resolve escalations that have impact on critical path of service delivery
- Escalate issues that will result in significant time, scope, employee/customer or cost impacts if not resolved
- Launch, growth and develop MTN E&M commerce platform
- Develop and maintain the best value proposition to both consumers and merchants
- Review and identify key risks, issues, and dependencies and set mitigation actions
- Manage engagements with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver key partnerships
- Manage the Implementation of divisional strategy
- Review key risks, issues, and dependencies and set mitigation actions
- Provide input and tactical activities to drive merchant payment volumes and growth merchant payment ecosystem
- Review performance against agreed KPIs and compliance to SLAs
- Provide report in accordance with the measurement metrics set by Line Manager
- Report on an ad hoc basis on specific projects as and when necessary
- Manage initiative budgets in line with business objectives
- E&M commerce product management
- Manage number of active users (consumers and merchants) on the E&M commerce platform
- Number of transactions and payments in the E&M commerce platform
- Revenue and profitability
- E&M commerce strategy (product, value proposition, marketing, business
- Strategic partnership with delivery companies, pan African online merchants and online merchants’ aggregators and acquirers
Recruitment Of Senior Specialist, IT Fintech
- Conduct Periodic testing of Fintech Services and ensure proper functionality of the different services.
- Provide technical support to 3PPs during integrations
- Provide technical support and recommendations on Open API integrations
- Product and solution delivery as per roadmap
- Understanding of the Group/Fintech technology, business and regulatory context
- Lead in the delivery of special initiatives and projects in the Fintech space
- Constantly engage the MS team and offer technical recommendations for solutions and enhancements
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues and incidents on all Fintech platforms
- Execute specialized reports and task including interest payments
- Implement PPP with all user departments
- Escalate anomalies to Senior Manager in the form of simple reports in order to inform him of any potential unresolved problems.
- Work closely with cross functional team for the design and implementation of any new service.
- Handle & resolve Fintech complaints within the set targets.
- Ensure compliance of Fintech systems access security is compliant with the internal IT policies
- Execute the performance task to ensure availability of the Fintech systems
- Execute daily system checks and initiate actions accordingly
- Support emergency handling on the Fintech Systems.
- Supervise Managed Services activities and rollouts
- Perform IAT for new services
- Conduct pre and post tests after application of changes
Recruitment Of Supervisory Contractor: MFS Data Support
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Data mining on mobile money products and services to guide decision making.
- Develop data models to optimize product analysis efficiency and quality.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Perform data quality assurance and assessment to locate and correct negative trends.
- Assist in preparing statutory and management reports.
Recruitment Of Analyst, Revenue Assurance
- Responsible for the review of inherent potential risks within the xtra time/byte/Money space
- Design and Implement primary and secondary controls within the xtra time/Byte/money space to prevent and detect leakage
- Responsible for primary controls monitoring
- Responsible for Secondary control performance and exception remediation
- Daily data quality monitoring on RAFM platform
- Revenue reporting and usage trend analysis
- Conduct pre and post xtra time/byte/money product and services implementation test
- Review changes to the xtra time/byte/money system and user logs
- Perform borrowing and repayment analysis
- Perform bad debt aging analysis
Recruitment Of Management Contractor, Capital Projects
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit each project’s budget requirements and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel including vendors and divisional staff.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Supervise the preparation and delivery of different project documents in accordance with Capital Project Management Framework, e.g. Project Briefs, Scope Statements, Project Plan of Execution, Progress Reports, and other documentation and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Conduct project post analysis and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Provide high level leadership, direction and team spirit to subordinates.
- The ability to guide investment plan and capital expenditure in line with strategic plan.
- Plan and identify areas of Skill enhancement for all project team members and stakeholders.
- Support Divisional Annual budget preparation and control Capital and Operating Expenditure budgets
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply