Here is the current MTN Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. MTN Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Project Coordinator
- Develops detailed field implementation project plans, control methods, procedures and responsibilities for aerial and ground fibre implementation
- Prepare, collate and analyse TSS reports, HLD/LLD designs and drawings
- Demonstrate excellent degree of experience with Management, scheduling, inventory, procurement and project Management of all installation works
- Provides leadership and direction to site implementation teams and represents MTN’s interest in any fibre optics deployment in assigned region.
- Responsible for the physical OSP and ISP network activities at or inside MTN tower property in a given geographical area
- Develop detailed project tracker, report templates and organizes weekly project meetings to review progress and quality requirements of the project
- Implements MTNs Quality Control/HSE program on site and ensure all project documents are obtained and verified before project closure
- Drive quality network implementation, by ensure all desired quality specification are met in the delivery of optical network projects for MTN Ghana
- Conversant with MTN Ghana EHS policy and drive strict adherence of EHS policy during the implementation of optical fibre network projects
- Preparation of RFPs, BOQs and implement procurement management activities on ISP/OSP Project
- Provide critical support in identifying, escalation and mitigation of project risks and challenges timeously.
Recruitment Of Senior Specialist
- Ensure alignment and integration of the cross-functional areas required to facilitate project initiation, execution, close, financial and benefits tracking
- Review cost benefit analysis and business cases for defined projects for the portfolio and evaluate against financial projections, strategic alignment, risk and other industry-related factors.
- Manage annual CAPEX budget preparation.
- Liaise with all divisions with Capex portfolio to prepare their Capex budgets based on their plans for the following year
- Review budget inputs from various Capacity Planning Units (CPUs) and make necessary corrections (if any).
- Consolidate the inputs in the CAPEX Budget Templates and submit to Group Technology and Group Capex Management for review.
- Liaise with relevant teams for commercial budget inputs
- Submit completed CAPEX budget templates to Finance & Services for inclusion in the overall Business Plan.
- Liaise with all CPUs for the consolidation of CAPEX Board Papers for the Board.
- Track and control project expenditure according to approved CAPEX Steering Committee (CSC) projects.
- Analyze and reconcile CAPEX spend relative to approved spend request.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions