Here is the current MTN Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. MTN Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Engineer, RAN Planning
- Network Planning and Design
- Perform analysis from drive test to identify coverage gaps and panoramic site visits to identify new emerging areas in urban and suburban
- Carry out propagation and coverage plots in Asset for both voice and data
- Carry out site surveys for initial search rings with subsequent follow up for confirmation and site validation
- Issue out SARF (Site Acquisition Request Form) to CPG/ATC for candidate feedback
- Carry out detailed analysis of competitor location in terms of coverage and potential capacity and suggest strategic locations for collocation with various TowerCos
- Network Planning and Design
- Translating marketing requirements into region specific network demands for both 2G/3G
- Network Expansion and Capacity Review
- Perform Traffic Trend Analysis from statistics
- Study BSC capacity from statistics and report BSC peak traffic trends and suggest possible expansions
- 2G Data Planning
- Study 2G/3G data and propose required dimension for sites for GPRS/EDGE implementation
- Site Integrations
- Prepare Cell Design Data for new sites to be integrated including frequency plans
Recruitment Of Coordinator, Segment & Product Development
- Develop the relevant and targeted marketing strategies for the market segments (Public/Gov’t sector & SME, LCA/MNC/ Fixed, Digital etc) to support sales and position MTN Business as a leader in the ICT space
- Segment based product development
- Developing products based on new innovation that adapt the use of existing and new technologies
- Bundling and developing segmented niche offers
- Appropriate adherence to required PPPs
- Ability to handle product related financial KPIs (effective pricing, business cases etc)
- Generation of promotions & market stimulation to generate incremental revenues
- Churn and growth management
- Segment performance reporting
- Database management for product related activates (PCDs, TCFs, UATs , research and assessment reports and all other product and marketing collateral ) within the division
- Coordinate with Marketing and other relevant departments in developing and executing effective Go to Market strategies
- Monitor and report on promotional campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Product lifecycle management
- Application of data and insights in product development and GTM process
- Training and product knowledge sharing within the division and the entire organisation
Recruitment Of IT Business Analyst
- Elicit business requirements, document, scope, present them and get them approved / signed them off.
- Define solution or Business Requirement Document or Product roadmap
- Further requirement analysis (FRD, Requirement models and so on…)
- Identify or recommend IT team (internal or external)
- Finalize solution and its scope
- Researching possible software solutions
- Performing other tasks that may be assigned to the post, based on the job requirement.
- Supporting project teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development
- Acting as a liaison between the business and Information Technology (IT) Division
- Acquiring knowledge of products or services provided by the business
Recruitment Of Manager, IT Digital
- Plan, track and manage the software development, customization, defects & issues using JIRA.
- Sprint Planning using internal JIRA and Confluence tools to manage projects across Product Management, Development, UX, Design, QA and Customer Care teams
- Coach teams in Agile practices and provided necessary training to create positive mindset to Agile methodologies.
- Facilitate Scrum framework – sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily scrums, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives.
- Responsible for Management and timely delivery of the digital initiatives with respect to specific standards.
- Responsible for cross functional team Coordination within IT division for the delivery of digital initiatives
- Responsible for the Management of 3rd party solution/service vendor for timely and quality delivery with in SCOPE
- Identify and implement enhancements to streamline Demand and delivery processes for Digital initiatives.
- Works closely with Innovations to implement deliverables through a standard, pre-defined process.
- Assists in preparing the current and future of expansion and growth in terms on innovative digital products
- Motivates, coaches and leads teams to ensure that individuals possess the skills and capability required to deliver team objectives
- Develops and provides appropriate training for the section for competency development and knowledge transfer
- Ensures compliance in the section with policies and functional procedures are documented appropriately.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of the business and ensure close alignment to stakeholder needs
- Manage the demands of other departments to allow the team to work without disruption
Recruitment Of Manager, MFS Business Development (Government & SME)
- Manage the development of business engagements plans aimed at growing the MoMo clientele base and driving revenue.
- Responsible for managing strategic partners including key institutions and SMEs – ECG, DStv, Ghana Water, etc
- Manage engagement with both Government, Corporate bodies, SMEs and other institutions for new business opportunities.
- Responsible for managing the identification of new business opportunities and provide guidance to team in the follow up engagements.
- Manage the planning of business sessions with the prospective clients.
- Provide insights into product development based on business engagements.
- Manage the support to business development engagements in the regions by leveraging the Field Sales Team.
- Provide support in developing Mobile Money business plans and overall business strategy.
- Provide support with promotions design and execution
Recruitment Of Manager, MFS Products & Services (API)
- Contribute to the development of MFS business plans and overall business strategy.
- Support in the development and implementation of MTN’s API strategy with input from key stakeholders Provide and organize developer community support
- Develop, implement and manage developer social media communities
- Develop, manage and evolve API documentation
- Consolidate developer feedback to ensure API roadmap takes into consideration developer challenges
- Conduct detailed analysis and manage external engagements with developer communities
- Develop content, engage, support, and organize Mobile Money developer communities in Ghana on digital platforms:
- Input in the evolution of the MFS’s API roadmap
- Implementation of MFS API roadmap
- Product life cycle management for B2B, B2P, G2P and P2G products
- Planning and preparing business sessions with the developer community. Ensure API documentation and product specifications are up to industry standards.
- Escalate issues that will result in severe time, scope, productivity, and cost or resource impact
- Provide solutions to escalations that have multiple processes / functions impact on critical path of service delivery
- Identify and document key risks, issues and dependencies and set mitigation actions
- Provide reports in accordance with the measurement metrics set by Line Manager
- Report on metrics relating to performance of the API product such as usage and revenue
- Develop performance metrics to measure API usage and engagement within OPCO
- Provide feedback to Group on future API enhancements and OPCO-related requests
- Produce Product Specification documents, Scope of Work documents, user requirement specifications
- Develop content, engage, support organize Mobile Money developer communities on digital platforms
- Analyse and support plan to improve API usage and developer community engagement
- Implement Hackathon programs
- Develop relationships with key partners to improve awareness of the API platform
Recruitment Of Senior Specialist, Billing & Charging
- Design the implementation of the Business and Operational Support Systems (BSS, OSS) capabilities covering subscription, charging and billing domains of telco, banking, IP/internet and other new business models.
- Align to guidelines and solution standards for subscription, charging and billing platforms across the various lines of business
- To outline roadmaps for such platforms for integrated models for any new and retrofitting any old misaligned with best cost-effective approaches that serve synergy, improve efficiency, are cost saving and support digital innovations.
- Ensure the integration to all subscription, charging and billing platforms are following the best practices and guidelines for efficiency and security of integration protocols
- Liaise with the Information Security Team to design security controls within the subscription, charging and billing platforms
- Embed the Enterprise Architecture practice within the subscription, charging and billing domains using the ADM toolkit
- Liaise with the Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management sections with all the integrated delivery within the department
- Support the Enterprise Architecture Strategy and Vision with these core platforms objectives
- Lead the design, architecture cycle and aspects of the delivery of key business or enterprise-wide and group solutions relating to subscription, charging and billing
- Drive and facilitate the development of the current and to be architecture models covering all the subscription, charging and billing platforms.
- Contribute and define enterprise architecture principles, standards and guidelines, and blueprints.
- Lead the analysis of legacy platforms to derive the required capabilities and rules from existing applications in achieving a two-speed architecture environment for the additional capabilities – focusing particularly on digital functions.
- Lead and develop systems, integration and technology architectures covering the enterprise or for specific line of service delivery, program areas or business functions
- Lead design reviews across the enterprise and collect enterprise architecture performance metrics to ensure continuous improvement.
- Support the Demand & Delivery and Operations team in ensuring adherence to the Enterprise Architecture Framework, Standards and Governance to ensure it supports an agile and integrated business environment contributing to a quicker and robust Go To Market, increased revenue, agility, standardization, reusability, time to market, simplicity and reducing risks, duplication and failures. Develops and provides appropriate training for the section for competency development and knowledge transfer.
- Maintain overall EA domains (Systems, Solutions, Technology and Integrations) synchronized with the MTN Vision, roadmap and Business
Recruitment Of Senior Specialist, IP Network Security
- Responsible for the Design and Implementation of the end-to-end network security
- Manage the development and implementation of the security policy, standards and guidelines
- Policy enforcement – Ensure the ongoing maintenance of network security measures.
- Ensures the efficient and effective management of corporate IP Network governance
- Supporting research, analysis, and testing of network, systems, and industrial controls to mitigate risk to the infrastructure and our customers.
- Perform audits for network security and risk management.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contribute to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software
- Manage large, complex, Network Security designs by leading teams with respect to network security designs and configurations.Monitor and analyse system logs from all devices controlling and protecting the network boundary
- Review, monitor, and optimize system logs to determine usage levels, performance, and security posture of systems – report misuse or security breaches immediately to network management.
- Perform regular security control assessments/audits on the IP network
- Identify potential security loopholes that may affect MTN’s IP network, report them to the O&M team for resolutions.
- Escalate network and firewall security incidents as defined in the MTN Information Security Incident Management Processes
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions