An MTN self-service registration process has been made available by the Ministry of Communications and the NCA for people to register their MTN SIM cards at the comfort of their homes.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
About MTN Sim Registration App
- The MTN Sim Registration App has been launched after several Ghanaians had still not registered their sim cards at the end of the previous sim registration deadline of July 31st.
- The MTN Sim Registration App has been launched to allow persons who have still not registered their sims to be able to do so at the comfort of their homes before the end of the next deadline of 31st September.
- This is to eliminate the long queues at the registration centers
Why You Should Use The MTN Sim Registration App
- Unregistered MTN sim cards will be limited in accessing services after August.
- Unregistered MTN SIMs may be restricted from accessing services such as data, SMS and even voice calls after the 31st September deadline.
- Also after a while the call charges will be increased for unregistered sim users.
Why You Should Register Your SIM
- The MTN SIM Registration will give comprehensive statistics about a number of subscribers in Ghana and provide a resource for tracking fraudsters and criminals.
- This is also to enable the National Communications Authority, to gain access to accurate data to regulate activities of the telecommunications sector and to allow telecommunications operators to build better demographics of their customer base.
MTN Sim Registration App Requirements
MTN Sim Registration App Download
Follow the procedure below to download the MTN Sim Registration App to register your SIM Card
- First visit the Google plays tore if you have an android phone or Apple App Store if you have an iPhone
- Then search for MTN Sim Registration App and click on the install button to install the MTN Sim Registration App
- Afterwards open the MTN Sim Registration App and follow the prompts to provide the necessary information
- Then at the upload section, scan and upload your Ghana Card
- Do same to upload a picture of yourself with the required background
- Then click on the submit button to submit the details and wait for a payment and confirmation message
- You may be be required to pay an amount of GHS 5.00
How To Know If Your SIM Registration With The MTN Sim Registration App Was Successful
- First dial *400# on the sim which you registered
- Your name, unique code and biometric capture status will be displayed
- If you see “B-Cap: Yes” it means your sim re registration was successful
- If you see “B-Cap: No” it means your sim re registration was unsuccessful
MTN Sim Registration App Download 2022/2023, MTN Sim Registration App 2022/2023, Download MTN Sim Registration App 2022/2023, MTN Sim Registration App Download Link 2022/2023