Here is the Nabco Exit Training Portal and how to login and access your Nabco Exit Training Courses.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- NABCO Skills And Talent Academy : How To Register
- Full Details: NABCO To Begin Recruitment Of 100,000 Trainees
- List Of All NABCO Recruitment Portal, All NABCO Portals And Regional Contact Address Nationwide
- NABCO Registration, Placement Status And Posting Checking Procedures
About Nabco Exit Training Portal
The Nabco Exit Training is for all Trainees on the Career Path Training Program (CPTP) to facilitate the attainment of further skills development and training opportunities as well as improving on the individual trainee’s value addition at their current place of work
NABCO Exit Plan Training Portal Login
- First visit the Nabco Exit Training Portal at http://academy.nabco.gov.gh/
- Then click on the Login button at the top right corner of the page or just Click Here to login
- Afterwards Enter your NABCO Number and then NABCO portal Password and click on the login button to login
- After logging to The NSTA Portal, Available courses will be displayed on your dashboard to access
- You can as well click on a related module to access it available courses
Nabco Exit Training Schedule & Course
- September 01, 2021 to September 25, 2021.
All training under this phase are Mandatory for ALL TRAINEES WHO COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED THEIR CPTP and currently on this programme.
- This phase will be evaluated as the part of our exit arrangements as indicated trainees engagement letters and shall indicative of trainee’s presence on the Scheme.
- Entrepreneurship 101 Training– General – Online and Mandatory for ALL TRAINEES.
- Professionalism, Business Ethics & Etiquettes and Networking– Online and Mandatory for ALL TRAINEES.
- Renewable Energy Entrepreneurship– Online, Mandatory for those who selected Entrepreneurship as part of CPTP and for others according to interest.
- Links to the virtual training site will be shared with trainees via SMS to all trainees
September 10, 2021 to September 30, 2021.
The training sessions on this phase is only be available to those who selected
2. Career Focused Further Learning.
3. Permanent Employment in Private Sector
as part of their CPTP, and that’s in addition to taking Phase 1 courses.
This phase is also mandatory for this category.
- Entrepreneurship 101– Business Plan Development – Online
- Professionalism, Business Ethics & Etiquettes and Networking– In Person hands on training.
- Renewable Energy Entrepreneurship– In Person hands on training.
- Dates, locations and registration links for the In Person training sessions will be sent by SMS to those eligible only.