Management of the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) in its update on its social media handles titled “Key Updates On The Status Of The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) In The Third Year Of The Scheme” has highlighted the need to replace exited trainees and as such a need for a Nationwide Recruitment in all districts across all sixteen regions of Ghana.
Kindly share this article with the whatsapp share button below the article. If You Have Any Enquiries, Let Us Know In The Comment Section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- List Of All NABCO Recruitment Portal, All NABCO Portals And Regional Contact Address Nationwide
- Full Details: NABCO To Begin Recruitment Of 100,000 Trainees
- NABCO Registration, Placement Status And Posting Checking Procedures
- NABCO Skills And Talent Academy : How To Register
- NABCO Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
- NABCO Permanent Jobs License Upload Portal
- Important Information For All NABCO Beneficiaries Struggling With Career Pathways Portal
- Nabco Trainees Permanent Jobs Application Portal – Career Pathway Transition Form
- How To Download, Fill And Upload The NABCO Monthly Timesheet On Phone
NABCO New recruitment and Replacement
The release cited by avenuegh.com reads as follows:
“Once the NABCO Secretariat is certain of the difference in the numbers of trainees actively engaged from those who have not progressed to the CPTP Exit profiles, it will replace the exited trainees. Kindly note that replacement applies a democratic formula which affects all districts across all sixteen regions.
NABCO recruitment does not entail any fees, costs or financial payments to be enrolled any member of staff engaged in such fraudulent behavior will be dealt with using the appropriate disciplinary sanctions. It is equally our responsibility to report such criminal acts when it comes to our attention.
At all times, we must try to safeguard the integrity of the organization. For new Regions an arrangement is being discussed to appoint temporarily Acting Regional Coordinators to affect Oti, Western North, North East, Savannah, Bono East and Ahafo Regions. Current Regional Coordinators for these regions will be consulted in due course.”
NABCO Recruitment Application Form
NABCO Recruitment Registration Requirements