The Deputy Finance Minister has stated that NABCO trainees would be the first group of choice in the 11,840 Government Jobs recruitment in the security and education sectors nationwide.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Government Announces Creation Of 1 Million Jobs In 3 years
- 11,840 Government Jobs – Recruitment Into The Security & Education Sectors
- All NABCo Trainees To Be Made Permanent In The Upcoming Recruitments
- Government Finally Increases Salary By 15% For All Public Sector Workers
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment
NABCO Trainees Recruitment For The 11,840 Government Jobs
This is as stated by Deputy Finance Minister in an interview with Oman Fm on 19th July, he stated that, the directive of the government is to recruit NABCO trainees first. He made this known with the following statement:
“NABCO is important to the Government and the president has directed that, wherever we are recruiting, the NABCO personnel should be the first priority of Choice”
He further stated that the financial clearance issued to recruit over 11k people has directed the government agencies to first recruit NABCO trainees before adding up other applicants.