*NABCO TRAINEES ASSOCIATION OF GHANA – NABTAG*
For immediate release…. ✍🏻✍🏻
*RE: NABCO SKILLS AND TALENT ACADEMY, NABCO APP AND YPP*
Following the messages dispatched from NABCO concerning the NABCO SKILLS AND TALENT ACADEMY, NABCO APP, AND YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM, let’s all take note of the details as clarified below:
*1. Nabco Skills And Talent Academy (NSTA:*
The NABCO Skills and Talent Academy was launched by the president during the one year anniversary, held on 17th October, 2019. The portal for the online course was activated and subsequent arrangements were provisioned instructing the various NABCO District Coordinators to provide guidance training on how to approach the registration of the NSTA. The guidance training was successfully completed; trainees were directed to create new Gmail account purposefully for the NSTA, which *NABTAG* believes most trainees have created their credentials for the course.
The messages dispatched from NABCO regarding the NSTA is notifying trainees on the activation of the portal for the commencement of the online training. Trainees are expected to login to the portal via http://academy.nabco.gov.gh/ with their credentials (being your NABCO number and password used for the Gmail account set-up), and register for their preferred courses.
*Note:* Before you can register, you have to select a preferred course and click on REGISTER to start the process.
*NABCO SKILLS AND TALENT ACADEMY STEPS*
1. Create a gmail account with your nabco referrence number e.g. . *[email protected]*
2. Visit this website *www.iLearn.gov.in*
3. When the iLearn.gov.in portal opens click on *register/sign in*
4. Click on Google
5. Enter the gmail account you have created as the user name a and the password you used in creating the gmail account.
6. You click on next to complete the registration
7. Visit the second website *www.academy.nabco.gov.gh*
8. On your far right corner click on *log in*
9. Enter your nabco referrence number as the user name e.g. *nabcowredgoo233.* and the password you use to login into the *nabco portal* as the password.
10. Click on log in. *Note: If you log in successful you will see your full name at the far right corner.*
Congratulations Nation Builder!!!
*2. NABCO MOBILE APP/CLOCK IN CLOCK OUT:*
The NABCO APP was built earlier but needed to undergo further bug fixing. The tech team has been able to complete that, so the APP has been activated for the purposes of clocking in and clocking out; as well as future updates which will be communicated as and when necessary. Validation of monthly allowances will be based on the clocking in and clocking out together with the timesheet and NSTA. *NABTAG wishes to inform all trainees to comply with the directives to enjoy great opportunities ahead.*
Turn on the location on ur phone whenever u are clocking in or out
*Note:* Clocking in and out must be done at the respective organizations of work, as the digital address will be transmitted to HQ for cross checking. Trainees with internet connectivity challenges should report to their respective District Coordinators and RTCs for further directives. Download and install this application from the playstore(Android and Apple version available depending on type of device).These measures intended to expedite the payment process.
*You are to start using the app and it will among other things be used to validate you for November and subsequent months stipends and not October.*
*_Validation of monthly stipends will be dependent on the NSTA progress report, NABCO MOBILE APP, and TIMESHEET._*
👉🏻 For further directives, kindly contact your District Coordinators and RTCs.
*3. YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM:*
The last touch will be on the YPP, which is basically a Banking related professional program for those with Masters credentials and three-year experience in the Banking Sector. It’s not compulsory for all trainees.
Let’s do well to comply with the directives to avert any possible repercussion in the future.
NABCO is here to stay, so let’s support it.
Validation of arrears are still ongoing, so payments will be done extensively soon after which October allowance will follow.
We thank you all for your patience.
🇬🇭 *ALL CONCERNS SURROUNDING THESE APPLICATIONS ARE NOTED AND BEING WORKED ON FOR EASY ACCESSIBILITY*🇬🇭 *NO FEARS & PANIC*🤝🏻
We are Nation Builders!
Ministry Of Health Recruitment Of Nurses and Health Professionals. Read More.
Ongoing Ghana Export Promotion Authority Recruitment. Read More
All in one passport application guide. Contains every detail about the the various Ghana passport application processes since its inception. Read More
Application procedures used for the initial recruitment. Read More.
GES Non Teaching Staff Application procedures. Read More.
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ongoing Koforidua Technical University Recruitment 2020: Applicat...
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc :...
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’...
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2019 / 2020 Released ; How...