The Senior Communications Officer of the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP), Mr. Ofori Yaw Mensah on Kumasi-based Wontumi FM’s political talk show indicated that government is set to employ new 100,000 personnel into the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) as the first batch is some few months to end their contract.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- NABCO Registration, Placement Status And Posting Checking Procedures
- NABCO Skills And Talent Academy : How To Register
- WASSCE 2020: Government Absorbs Fees For All Candidates
- Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana (NMC) Openes registration And States Schedule for the licensing Exams
- UCC CoDE: Dates, Venues And Fees For Graduation And Collection Of Certificates
Table of Contents
The Statement By The Senior Communications Officer
The Senior Communications Officer of the ruling NPP in an exclusive interview on Kumasi-based Wontumi FM with the host Ibrahim shared the news that government is making plans begin employing about 100,000 NABCO personnel as the tenure of the first batch of personnel recruited into Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme in 2018.
This was made known with the following statement:
“NABCO’s key deliverables and key performance indicators is the declaration of post-NABCO roles available and retention plans – 6 months prior to the end of the program. The first batch of personnel will end their tenure soon as the programme is a three-year programme, and we are with the hope of employing another batch of 100,000 new applicants”
This comes as a relief to several unemployed graduates who have been patiently waiting for official recruitment into the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) to commence.
The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) was introduced by government as an intervention to alleviate graduate unemployment in Ghana. The National Builders Corps (NABCO) commenced on May 2018, and employed over 100,000 experienced and inexperienced staff into the corps.
- Full Details: NABCO To Begin Recruitment Of 100,000 Trainees
- GES Recruitment 2019/2020 New Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment And Posting 2020/2021: Application Procedures And...
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Interview Questions And Answers For...
- Scholarship Secretariat District Scholarship Interviews To Begin...